Hov responds to Birdman.

I don't think [Jay-Z] is the number one emcee in no kind of way," he told Tropical TV. "Wayne's the best. He do the most and he make the most money. I don't think no *!$!% in the business make more money than us. How can you be the best if you don't make the most money? And you don't do the most? Lyrically, come on man, be for real, can't nobody +*+! with Wayne...if you number one and you ain't getting no money it don't mean nothing.

laugh.gif

Forbes' 2009 Hip-Hop Cash Kings
1.Jay-Z - 35 Million
2.Diddy - 30 Million
3.Kanye West - 25 Million
4.50 Cent - 20 Million
5.Akon - 20 Million
6.Lil Wayne - 18 Million
7.Timbaland - 17 Million
8.Pharrell - 16 Million
9.T-Pain - 15 Million
10.Eminem - 14 Million

Lyrically its a debate. Blueprint 3 and Carter III both were both a little above average to me.
Money wise, come on man, Hov is winning, Birdman dumb.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Lyrically its a debate. Blueprint 3 and Carter III both were both a little above average to me.

So we're just gonna forget about RD-AG?

There isn't one thing Wayne has on Jay, not one.

Jay has more money, better music, a beautiful wife and he doesn't kiss his "daddy" in public either.

aa52574ec8d8dc98b147e1c8c89bfa169cc3128.gif

97c253be20dd9c70b3373ff6a662d15e5ca6331.gif

Lyrically Jay has him, easily.

Money wise shouldn't even be a question either.

That's his guy though so he's gonna side with him...

Originally Posted by dreClark

Lyrically it is not a debate.
Im saying...

And even so its a unfair comparison, one artist is past his prime compared to one artist who most would agree is in his prime.. Even so I would take AG &BP3 over Waynes last 2 albums.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Jay has more money, better music, a beautiful wife and he doesn't kiss his "daddy" in public either.

But then you have Waynes mixtapes, and C1-C2. so imo lyrically its a debate, plus You included Kingdome Come in that.
Waynes has beautiful baby mamas if that counts. . .
But no doubt money Jay is winning, does Forbes count private investors though?

But then you have Waynes mixtapes, and C1-C2. so imo lyrically its a debate, plus You included Kingdome Come in that.

Stop.

Its no debate man.....as good as C1-C2 were.......its not music we're discussing but lyrical ability

Stop.

Stop what?
Sqad Series, Drought Series, Dedicaition 1-2, Drought Is Over Series, Lil Weezyana, Young Money Volumes, No Ceilings, I Cant Feel My Face w/ Juelz.
All nice, I excluded Dedication 3 though, dont know what Wayne was thinking with that one. Now with Jayz you have:
Reasonable Doubt, Vols. 1-3, Blueprints 1-2, Black Album, and American Gangster.
Then add in Waynes albums, meaning Carter 1 and Carter 2 and tell me its not a debate.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Money Wise
Jay-Z >>> Wayne + Birdman

Lyrically
Jay-Z >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wayne + Birdman

one day that will prolly change

but lyrically.....he goin in the wrong direction

Stop.

Stop what?
Sqad Series, Drought Series, Dedicaition 1-2, Drought Is Over Series, Lil Weezyana, Young Money Volumes, No Ceilings, I Cant Feel My Face w/ Juelz.
All nice, I excluded Dedication 3 though, dont know what Wayne was thinking with that one. Now with Jayz you have:
Reasonable Doubt, Vols. 1-3, Blueprints 1-2, Black Album, and American Gangster.
Then add in Waynes albums, meaning Carter 1 and Carter 2 and tell me its not a debate.
It's not a debate.

You Guys are so STOOOPIDD

The topic should be who made more money last year Lil Wayne or HOV

HOV made more clearly..

End of thread.. SMH at you guys talking about whos Lyrical and ### go make another thread for that..

Back
Top Bottom