HOV wylin thread

I agree with Jay-Z about the single parent aspect of things and how that can adversely affect young people. I disagree with him about that being the reason why people are losing lives when interacting with the police. It's police using excessive force and their lack of training and empathy for people of color that leads to police shootings.

KHUFU KHUFU the 1st response....
giphy (53).gif

Op done g'oofed

Surprised you know who wasn't the first reply considering who the thread is about

I agree with Jay-Z about the single parent aspect of things and how that can adversely affect young people. I disagree with him about that being the reason why people are losing lives when interacting with the police. It's police using excessive force and their lack of training and empathy for people of color that leads to police shootings.
I'm certain hov is smart enough to not make that the entire reason (which he didn't), and there's likely more to a 30 second clip.

I could tell the "cancel" is on now, ****** are scrumming through months old panels to try & paint a narrative. Forget The 20+ years of him talmking about police brutality in his songs, forget the documentaries that clearly highlight the abuse of the police, forget the numerous times he's fat out spoken about police brutality, forget the fact that he's been trying to help with justice reform...

Let's take a 20 second clip, ignore all the well publicized facts & all context... and rather than logic lets use outrage to paint a picture that fits our current mood on someone.

Same formula everytime :lol:, what's gonna be even funnier about this is that it's gonna be mostly suburban kids who didn't discover their "blackness" until college the most outraged.

As if ****** ain't ever been chilling in the hood &one of your homies start talking reckless & now things have escalated. this is a situation that literally happens in EVERY hood across America.

Word, he literally just produced a documentary series on police brutality, and actively has a team that flies around the country getting justice for those folks, but let's take that 30 second clip and run with it. Gotta stop being so reactive.

Free Meek is a great doc btw
https://niketalk.com/threads/free-meek-amazon-original-docuseries.685007/

And I know the "rider" type comments that disregard everything are coming, but ehh. I'm ok with thinking things through and that won't change.

I could tell the "cancel" is on now, *****s are scrumming through months old panels to try & paint a narrative. Forget The 20+ years of him talmking about police brutality in his songs, forget the documentaries that clearly highlight the abuse of the police, forget the numerous times he's fat out spoken about police brutality, forget the fact that he's been trying to help with justice reform...

Let's take a 20 second clip, ignore all the well publicized facts & all context... and rather than logic lets use outrage to paint a picture that fits our current mood on someone.

Same formula everytime :lol:, what's gonna be even funnier about this is that it's gonna be mostly suburban kids who didn't discover their "blackness" until college the most outraged.

As if *****s ain't ever been chilling in the hood &one of your homies start talking reckless & now things have escalated. this is a situation that literally happens in EVERY hood across America.

relax, too many hov stans to prevent a full heel turn :lol:, even Kanye still beloved Trumpian Maga hat and all.

I am certain that context will be ignored, and the entire clip has been edited to suggest the bootstrap theology that the right wing loves to promote.

Let's make is plain. Niketalk's denizens, those who think that they are popular, are not about Black empowerment. In fact, they see Black empowerment to be a form of racism in and of itself. These types are not happy with success, unless white people are involved. It makes them feel comfortable.

A discussion on racism is needed, and the discussion is happening. It needs to make white people feel uncomfortable in order to work. You cannot be nice to white supremacy, if you want it to leave you alone.

Sounds like Shaq a few years ago when he said he doesn't fear cops because he shows them respect when pulled over :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom