How about a Post your MODDED car thread? vol. ?

Originally Posted by neverDS

damn just relized no other subies on here except for funk
laugh.gif
i'm sure some people just aren't posting. I know for a fact that someone on here has a bugeye WRX that's pretty nice.

I'm needing some new shoes for my wheels.
Running 255/45/20 rear and 245/45/20 front...what do you guys now about Toyo Proxes 4 as far as road noise, wear, wet/dry grip?

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Running 255/45/20 rear and 245/45/20 front...what do you guys now about Toyo Proxes 4 as far as road noise, wear, wet/dry grip?

no personal experience but i hear those are some sticky tires!

they're OK...i would go with T1R's, and i was just wondering why you have it that wide in the front? i am also running 245 Fronts on myIS, but 275's in the rear...do you understeer?

mine is the black one
current mods:
Nismo CAI
Nismo S Tune Suspension
KCR True Dual Exhaust
JDM Side Markers
6000k bulbs
Various LEDs

on my brother's (white 08 g)
Nismo CAI

Originally Posted by Wear Rare Airs

they're OK...i would go with T1R's, and i was just wondering why you have it that wide in the front? i am also running 245 Fronts on my IS, but 275's in the rear...do you understeer?
I don't understeer, I have a Magnum SRT8 and going to with the OEM sizes. I thought about going with 275/40/20 on the rears, but 255 is amust because of rubbing caused by the self leveling suspension. I'll take a look at T1R's, and the P zero neros that Still recommended. I needsomething that will give a 4,000 lb wagon an extra 20 mph in the cuves that wears like titanium.

Back
Top Bottom