How are you guys using money to make more money?

I know there's a handful of business-minded and smart NTers in here. Therefore, I'm wondering those of you with that extra cash in your bank account or having it laying around under your mattress, how are you using that to make more money instead of having it sit there doing nothing. There's the typical common road of stocks, mutual funds, CDs, savings account, etc. But aside from the norm.....what other creative or unique ways are you guys investing?

Last edited:
I've always been interested in owning apartments and cattle. Don't know squat about either tho

Thinking about replacing brakes this summer

Save that money up to buy a pos

Do regular maintenance stuff on cars to get money to fix it up

Flip it and repeat

Last edited:
Check the side hustled and the wholesAle thread. Importing China goods made me weathly within 4 months

Thinking about opening up a brick and mortar business now tired of traveling city 2 city

Using my limited money to pay bills and eat food 
mean.gif

i flip small things like kicks cop stuff off local groups and throw it on ebay..

im 14 and only way to make money during school year is this way( i do get a job in the summer)

like i bought stealth foams for 170 and sold for 270 today

i flip small things like kicks cop stuff off local groups and throw it on ebay..

im 14 and only way to make money during school year is this way( i do get a job in the summer)

like i bought stealth foams for 170 and sold for 270 today
and no my mom and pops dont buy me ANYTHING i come from a family thats not to well off and they told me if i want shoes then find a way to do it

I've always been interested in owning apartments and cattle. Don't know squat about either tho
i have cattle up at my granddads unlees you have over 100 no point..your really not going to make any money after everything like branding,shots,feed,hay, shelter and all that good stuff

I've always been interested in owning apartments and cattle. Dont know squat about either tho
i have cattle up at my granddads unlees you have over 100 no point..your really not going to make any money after everything like branding,shots,feed,hay, shelter and all that good stuff

I own cattle also and I agree. Add that to the fact that most large operations are into selling calves so its dependent on how much weight they put on, beef prices and other factors. If you don't have enough money and space it just becomes an expensive hobby.

You can go to every city in the world but those student debts are still going to follow you.

They in rehab now but I'm going to get them discharged soon because the school was doing some shady stuff and they sent out letters to students

buying sneakers and selling them down the line... im not a reseller im just selling the doubles in my collection in my size because i never wore them... but on a serious note i got a mutual fund from last year nothing serious had 12gs in it but a year later already made 1700 :pimp:... should of done this earlier :lol: and also i got a 401k on deck... only putting in 5% because i need the money to save for my future apartment

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom