How bad will the rioting be on Tuesday?

Whether he wins or not, i feel there will be nationwide rioting either to celebrate Obama's win or loss.

Anything can happen in the next two days, but I just hope nothing crazy happens.

If cities riot every time their hometown team wins, imagine the very first black president winning the presidency.

Fizzy and myself are gonna go get some HD TVs
nerd.gif

Rioting after sports championships is expected so I don't see the analogy.

Who exactly is going to riot? White liberals in the city of Davis, CA? I don't see it happening.

I don't know about rioting, but I do know we needed a 400th thread on this topic.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Rioting after sports championships is expected so I don't see the analogy.

Who exactly is going to riot? White liberals in the city of Davis, CA? I don't see it happening.

I think it depends on the city. I lived in Davis for 2 years, so it wouldnt suprise me to see college students in the streets after a major presidential win(not only that he is the first black president, plus the thrill of someone the youth see as a superstar).

Groups of people on the streets may not lead to rioting in Davis, but I do think there will be major riots in Chicago, maybe NY, LA etc.

I doubt there will be riots. I believe alot of people will be doing this win or lose:

BUT if there is a riot, I'm might go shopping

either camp will be devastated if they lose. i'm just gonna stay in the house and continue my quest of getting rich either way it goes.

They don't tally up the votes the same day do they? I can't remember...

If it is a close election, the results might not be know until past sunrise if not later. However if the election is not very close, you know who wins by aboutmidnight West Coast Time, if not earlier in a substantial blowout win. So if polls hold, it can be safe to say that Obama is elected around midnight.

I personally do not think that rioting will happen. Like holden said, white liberals in California and elsewhere will not be rioting. I am confident that therewill be no celebratory rioting in black communities. There will probably be loud celebrations but no property will be destroyed.

im gonna be camped outside a target or a walmart or something if they start looting im def coming up! i missed out the rodney king riots LMAO

Back
Top Bottom