How busy are you ??????

Im working full time , on the hunt for a part time job and going to school in the fall and have a girlfriend . Im thinking i might have too much on my plate :/ .Whats on you plate ?

Im working full time , on the hunt for a part time job and going to school in the fall and have a girlfriend . Im thinking i might have too much on my plate :/ .Whats on you plate ?

i have way too much time on my hands, i miss football season x having a girlfriend
frown.gif

i have way too much time on my hands, i miss football season x having a girlfriend
frown.gif

My plate was completely full for this week.. I been so busy this week I miss the last 2 game of heat vs bulls.. and the last game of mavs eliminating the thunder. .

My plate was completely full for this week.. I been so busy this week I miss the last 2 game of heat vs bulls.. and the last game of mavs eliminating the thunder. .

14-18hr a day study schedule, with distractions thrown in....for the next 5 weeks.

14-18hr a day study schedule, with distractions thrown in....for the next 5 weeks.

Just graduated, no job yet, can only do so much job hunting a day.

Been hitting the gym and trying to stay busy though..

Just graduated, no job yet, can only do so much job hunting a day.

Been hitting the gym and trying to stay busy though..

16 credit term, but I finally get a short break over the weekend with no major assignments due next week. Last 2 weeks were nothing but exams and term projects 
sick.gif

16 credit term, but I finally get a short break over the weekend with no major assignments due next week. Last 2 weeks were nothing but exams and term projects 
sick.gif

i work full time, have a girl full time, and school sometimes all that becomes overwhelming and i mess up either at work or school smh

make sure you divide your time wisely

i work full time, have a girl full time, and school sometimes all that becomes overwhelming and i mess up either at work or school smh

make sure you divide your time wisely

Just graduated college in 5 years, having spent the last 3 years working 80-90 hrs a week in studio on average, pulling countless all nighters and having little to no social life.
laugh.gif
Now I have a few things to finish up to document everything and I'm trying to work from home and I just can't do it at all. It's pathetic, the past week I wake up and start up Illustrator/Photoshop etc to start working and then end up checking my mail, browsing NT or VT football messageboards for most of the day instead, getting in like an hour of work at best. Then the Conference Finals come on at 8 or 9 and my day is shot
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've had a couple job interviews but neither firm is currently hiring and one of em I feel like is probably over my head; I was shocked to even land an interview there. I really need to finish this crap up and start applying more places, but I just can't find the motivation to do it.
tired.gif
tired.gif
 It's weird because I've been so self-motivated the past 5 years and now all that drive just vanished.

Just graduated college in 5 years, having spent the last 3 years working 80-90 hrs a week in studio on average, pulling countless all nighters and having little to no social life.
laugh.gif
Now I have a few things to finish up to document everything and I'm trying to work from home and I just can't do it at all. It's pathetic, the past week I wake up and start up Illustrator/Photoshop etc to start working and then end up checking my mail, browsing NT or VT football messageboards for most of the day instead, getting in like an hour of work at best. Then the Conference Finals come on at 8 or 9 and my day is shot
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've had a couple job interviews but neither firm is currently hiring and one of em I feel like is probably over my head; I was shocked to even land an interview there. I really need to finish this crap up and start applying more places, but I just can't find the motivation to do it.
tired.gif
tired.gif
 It's weird because I've been so self-motivated the past 5 years and now all that drive just vanished.

now, not really. but graduating hs in about two weeks, taking a gap year before college to travel, practice/see what i can do with my talents, learn new languages and other good stuff to help me spiritually grow. no girlfriend so i don't got that attachment to spend time in, so i'll probably be well-balanced in terms of being busy if i do it right pretty soon. 

now, not really. but graduating hs in about two weeks, taking a gap year before college to travel, practice/see what i can do with my talents, learn new languages and other good stuff to help me spiritually grow. no girlfriend so i don't got that attachment to spend time in, so i'll probably be well-balanced in terms of being busy if i do it right pretty soon. 

Back
Top Bottom