How can any real man wear a pair of Skinny Jeans?

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

roll.gif
 at this dude thinkin' APC is a high end brand.  thought u were ballin huh

Nah... not really
ohwell.gif

Just suprised that almost everyone wears those crappy 501's.

guess what model all these higher end denims take cues from though.  The 501 is the OG cut.  In terms of quality, APC has fallen off tremendously. While I understand alot of people ony hopped on APCs sack the past few years, they have missed out on quality.

I'm saying. Did dude really mock Levi's? They've been the dominating denim brand for decades. Everyone in a 1st world country has owned a pair of Levi's at some stage, belee dat plehboi!

The dude's you should really be mad at are the guys that wear skinny jeans and then sag them down to their knees. What's the point in that?

Originally Posted by NYC game

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

skinny legs
KidCudiandghostface.jpg

OP likes his jeans like Ghost face 
laugh.gif

both kinda od to me. have to find that middle ground between hotpants, and mating call to big reece in cellblock 6.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

The dude's you should really be mad at are the guys that wear skinny jeans and then sag them down to their knees. What's the point in that?

Well i have roomates who think that all dudes who wear skinny jeans wear them with vans or they are gay.

To be honest I'm glad the slimmer jeans are back in. The baggy look was such a chore. My clothes were literally in the way.

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

OP grew up in the early 90s and cant adapt to the new fashion

Skinny Jeans a new fashion?
laugh.gif
it is for "minorities". they just found out about cargo shorts in 2007 and that levis has been making jeans for over 100 years

Damb homie let'em know how you really feel
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RawSheed

not knocking skinny jeans

but anyone feel the same way as me? I feel like if you've played a sport for a good amount of your life (whether it be football, bball, fencing, etc) you have developed "athletes butt" and aren't able to wear skinny jeans properly. it just looks weird
yea my friend was just telling me the other day that the more you practice acceleration and long strides, the bigger your butt gets and spors that utilize sudden bursts of acceleration are the kind that develop larger/firmer butts
but i couldnt rock the skinnys, i like slim straight tho, and idk why but it does bother me when i see guys wearing skin tights, like theyre trying to compete with girls or somethin, i just feel like yellin "stop it" at them

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

OP grew up in the early 90s and cant adapt to the new fashion

laugh.gif
it is for "minorities". they just found out about cargo shorts in 2007 and that levis has been making jeans for over 100 years
you must not have had any minority friends before 2007, everyone i know, im black and i have hispanic relatives, have always worn cargo shorts in the summer, and since some of my relatives live in the DR they wear them year-round, levis is probably another fail because those were like the go to cheap jeans at sears for the longest
i understand stereotypes come from some truth but some people just dont know what theyre talkin about

Originally Posted by slickp42189

laugh.gif
you must not have had any minority friends before 2007, everyone i know, im black and i have hispanic relatives, have always worn cargo shorts in the summer, and since some of my relatives live in the DR they wear them year-round, levis is probably another fail because those were like the go to cheap jeans at sears for the longest
i understand stereotypes come from some truth but some people just dont know what theyre talkin about
lol
59 Pifty is way off.

Old navy had EVERYONE in cargo shorts in like 99-2000.

the idea of cargoes being relatively new 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

The dude's you should really be mad at are the guys that wear toddler size skinny jeans that start on their knees. What's the point in that?

I bet they can't even put them up to their waist.

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by RawSheed

not knocking skinny jeans

but anyone feel the same way as me? I feel like if you've played a sport for a good amount of your life (whether it be football, bball, fencing, etc) you have developed "athletes butt" and aren't able to wear skinny jeans properly. it just looks weird
yea my friend was just telling me the other day that the more you practice acceleration and long strides, the bigger your butt gets and spors that utilize sudden bursts of acceleration are the kind that develop larger/firmer butts
but i couldnt rock the skinnys, i like slim straight tho, and idk why but it does bother me when i see guys wearing skin tights, like theyre they're trying to compete with girls or somethin, i just feel like yellin "stop it" "ayo" at them

I just can't get with the skinny jeans look, sh!# ain't comfortable for me. I don't knock dudes that do it even though a lot of dudes go to damn far with it. I wear mine just right for me not to big not to small.

Just realized a pair of my jeans is def. too slim for me. Maybe my thighs got fat or the jeans shrunk but it definitely is not comfortable. Found myself walking around trying not to adjust out in the open and feared smushing #@!@ with every other footstep.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Originally Posted by vezon

You sir are a straight up lame. 
Good day, chap.

Shoulder Shrug.

If by "lame" you mean I wear pants that fit all the way up to my waist, then I guess I'll gladly be "lame".

You were a lame cause instead of vibing and chilling with your girl,
 u were worried about what the next dude was wearing and even sadder you heckled him like a high school student.
But in the Dade that's what they do so it ok.
happy.gif

Yawn.

Sure buddy.

Guess I'm "lame" then...oh no some bozo thinks I'm lame.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

569's >>>>>>>>*

pLEVI1-6054708t330x400.jpg

pimp.gif

After doing some recent jean shopping I've concluded these are it for me.  I've worn 569's for years but I realized they were too baggy but they actually changed the fit this year and now I think it's perfect.  Not too tight, not too baggy (probably a little slimmer than that pic).  Apparently that's angered a lot of people if you read the reviews on levis.com who were accustomed to the old fit.  As someone who grew up in the 90's I just can't wear tight jeans, not that I ever wore overly baggy jeans either. 

I think the fit of what Cudi is wearing is just a fad and in 5-10 years people will probably ask themselves what were they thinking wearing jeans that tight.
How is this a good look?  He looks like a little kid wearing his pop's shoes. 
Good one!

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

shoefreakbaby wrote:

dadecounty11 wrote:

vezon wrote:

You sir are a straight up lame. 

Good day, chap.

Shoulder Shrug.

If by "lame" you mean I wear pants that fit all the way up to my waist, then I guess I'll gladly be "lame".

You were a lame cause instead of vibing and chilling with your girl,
 u were worried about what the next dude was wearing and even sadder you heckled him like a high school student.
But in the Dade that's what they do so it ok.
happy.gif

Yawn.

Sure buddy.

Guess I'm "lame" then...oh no some bozo thinks I'm lame.
eyes.gif

Pot, meet kettle.

Back
Top Bottom