How Can Anyone Listen to "Rick Ross"

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Thing is...what former federal officer would admit OPENLY to moving weight? His only choice is to subliminally address it like every other rapper and hope that the Feds aren't smart enough to catch on to slang.

Ya'll are forgetting this crucial fact.

Yes....because the feds are clearly dumber than Rick Ross...his cocaine jargon has gone over their heads and he's free to move all the weight he wants due to their stupidity.

Do you really believe what you just typed? 

Honestly...HONESTLY...I don't believe any rapper who said they were moving semi's of coke. Most of these dudes were peddlepushers. You'd be lying to convince a heavy weight to move off the drug game to enter the rap world... None of them. Not Jay not Raekwon not Ross

BUT...i think they did at some point in time deal in the drug game.

Thing is...what former federal officer would admit OPENLY to moving weight? His only choice is to subliminally address it like every other rapper and hope that the Feds aren't smart enough to catch on to slang.

Does drake know you stepping out on him with Ross? i hope you brush your teeth before u kiss drake when u come back from giving triple C's some jawsome 

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

Originally Posted by So Authentic

ross > camron
its time for you to delete your account

At this point in time that statement is true
how so when my son still spitting like this?

Ross will never see Cam in spitting/Money/Swag/Pop culture ever

Yall !#%@** need role models if you believe anything a rap %%@+% say.
smh.gif

ross > camron

��

see u think its all about lyrics... cant no song cam made since purple haze @@*# wit super high...

@@*# a freestyle... that !@!* aint music...

indifferent.gif
to the dudes sayin the Zoe's just ridin with Ross cause they like his music
roll.gif

obviouly yall havent been to Florida

Zoe's main thing is Loyalty no rapper or money could change that

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

ross > camron

��

see u think its all about lyrics... cant no song cam made since purple haze @@*# wit super high...

I agree...
And I'm a Cam fan

Does drake know you stepping out on him with Ross? i hope you brush your teeth before u kiss drake when u come back from giving triple C's some jawsome 

Daaaammmmnnnn....

Taj gibson wrote:

ross > camron

��

Keep preaching TAJGIBSON.

ross > camron

��

You're a idiot but i dont blame though you its not your fault the education system in Ohio failed you dearly
we talking bout careers...Ross would kill to have half of killa's career...its pretty obvious Cam hasnt had a huge hit since Purple Haze...Oh boy...matter fact Hey Ma > anything Ross did

eek.gif

eek.gif

24xgm0m.gif

Taj gibson wrote:

So Authentic wrote:

ross > camron

��

You're a idiot but i dont blame though you its not your fault the education system in Ohio failed you dearly
we talking bout careers...Ross would kill to have half of killa's career...its pretty obvious Cam hasnt had a huge hit since Purple Haze...Oh boy...matter fact Hey Ma > anything Ross did

Da hell is u talkin about $*$+%? The fool got 3 number 1 albums in a row. Arguably the hottest name in the game. Cam at best was the trendsetter from Harlem that wore pink. Ross did more in less time than Cam. And has better albums. Go sit down

Originally Posted by cartune

Taj gibson wrote:

So Authentic wrote:

ross > camron

��

Da hell is u talkin about $*$+%? The fool got 3 number 1 albums in a row. Arguably the hottest name in the game. Cam at best was the trendsetter from Harlem that wore pink. Ross did more in less time than Cam. And has better albums. Go sit down
How u 25 with a baldspot, though?
shut ya #@%%+%% up

ross > camron

��

who is talkin about careers? the title says how can anyone listen to rick ross...that implies that the discussion should pertain to music...

of course had a better career... cam has plenty of dope music but today in 2010 cam has been reduced to a shell of the shell of his former self...

im a huge cam fan from confessions of fire to purple haze... dude was one of my favorite rappers... he kinda lost me after that...

hell rell? lmfao

u coulda at least posted santana... hell rell was never ON... and he isnt a good rapper... he just talks greasy and his style is way more redundant than ross'...

this dude called me slow but posted hell rell tho...

ross > camron

��

who is talkin about careers? the title says how can anyone listen to rick ross...that implies that the discussion should pertain to music...

of course had a better career... cam has plenty of dope music but today in 2010 cam has been reduced to a shell of the shell of his former self...

im a huge cam fan from confessions of fire to purple haze... dude was one of my favorite rappers... he kinda lost me after that...
U right mybad

Originally Posted by cartune

Taj gibson wrote:

So Authentic wrote:

ross > camron

��

How u 25 with a baldspot, though?
shut ya *!@#$## up

Who's 25 and who got a baldspot?
laugh.gif
@!!*$ you talking about another $%%$#$ aura what kind of !%% is you?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom