How can Dustin Pedroia be THAT bald at 25 years old???

Dustin+Pedroia+AP+Elise+Amendola.jpg

eek.gif

I mean, son musta started to lose his hair around 14 years old or something.......but being THAT bald???? Whoa....he looks like he's in hismid-30's....

i really dont understand people's love for pointing out other people's baldness and hairlines here on NT. It's not like he choose to be bald orlose his hair...it happens...genetics...

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

i really dont understand people's love for pointing out other people's baldness and hairlines here on NT. It's not like he choose to be bald or lose his hair...it happens...genetics...
NT is obsessed with peoples hair

i really dont understand people's love for pointing out other people's baldness and hairlines here on NT. It's not like he choose to be bald or lose his hair...it happens...genetics...
Bro....that's a lot of hair missing....

you get shaped-up w. a screwdriver, you're gonna get called out
Richardsonzz-1_t300.JPG

you get braids that start in the back of your scalp, you're gonna get called out
jerry-rice-1-sized.jpg

if you're 4 years removed from drinking legally, and you're that bald....well, you're gonna get called out

I understand that people go bald....I understand that people go gray....I understand that hairlines will recede.....but you can't tell me that you'd beshocked to know (if you had no clue who he was) that he lost that much hair being so young.

laugh.gif
He doesn't even look 25. He look like a late 30 years old. I don't think white dudes look nice bald though. Some black , hispanic or asian dudecan pull it off nicely with the bald look but not white dudes. Genetic is a b#!!% . I seriously some Nters would probably kill themselves if they start goingbald because they seem to be way too obsessed with the hairline issue
laugh.gif

the only thing he can do is get hair replacement surgery...obviously its not a major concern to him

he's married so he probably doesnt even care. he needs to shave his head clean tho. that horseshoe is not a good look.

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

i really dont understand people's love for pointing out other people's baldness and hairlines here on NT. It's not like he choose to be bald or
lose his hair...it happens...genetics...
NT is obsessed with peoples hair

or lack thereof.....i'm sure someone on NT at the same age or younger has it worse than Pedroia, but they would never come out and admit it.

I know people who went balder faster. But all the showering that pro athletes won't slow the process down though.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

wearing a hat all your life kills your hair.

Um. NO it doesnt.
i heard it was a myth also, but i don't know what to believe.. its pretty obvious that doctors know very little about hair loss since it'dbe a TRILLION dollar cure if they could create it.

Back
Top Bottom