How can I properly sue Apple?

Basically: My iPod is still under warranty and it stopped working. Went to the Apple store and they're trying to say it isn't under warranty cuz I bought it Dec. 2009...more than a year ago(year warranty)...but the thing is I purchased it March 2010 so Idk why it's scanning as Dec. 2009.
I didn't buy it at an apple store, I bought it at a retail store on an Army base...Don't still have the receipt anymore...They were telling me to go try and ask the store for another copy but I'm like 
indifferent.gif
 I don't still think they can bring it up like that, it was from last March....F Apple! F Steve Jobs. I hope he burns!

Basically: My iPod is still under warranty and it stopped working. Went to the Apple store and they're trying to say it isn't under warranty cuz I bought it Dec. 2009...more than a year ago(year warranty)...but the thing is I purchased it March 2010 so Idk why it's scanning as Dec. 2009.
I didn't buy it at an apple store, I bought it at a retail store on an Army base...Don't still have the receipt anymore...They were telling me to go try and ask the store for another copy but I'm like 
indifferent.gif
 I don't still think they can bring it up like that, it was from last March....F Apple! F Steve Jobs. I hope he burns!

You can't sue Apple. You should sue yourself for being so immature and incompetent. You don't have proof of purchase. Apple doesn't keep track of what everyone else sales. All you have to do is simply call the Army base and have them search the transaction. You're making it harder than it really has to be.

You can't sue Apple. You should sue yourself for being so immature and incompetent. You don't have proof of purchase. Apple doesn't keep track of what everyone else sales. All you have to do is simply call the Army base and have them search the transaction. You're making it harder than it really has to be.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Why so mean, tho?

Why so mean, tho?

Sue Apple? That's an extreme step to take.

Aside from calling customer service (which most likely can't help you), you can try filing a complaint with the BBB.

Idk about Apple, but I know Samsung is quick to make amends after it receives notice of a complaint filed with the BBB.

Hope this helps...

grin.gif

sounds like you got got

I hate the apple store people.

My iphone 1 got the button on top stuck it. So it was constantly resetting itself. I was like um can you fix it. They were like the warranty doesn't cover the buttons. WHAT? there are are 3 buttons on the whole phone you serious? Yeah. Ok well what can you do. we can offer you a replacement phone for 200 dollars. But my phone works its just the button on top. I'm sorry.

I got ignorant at that point. I was like i think im going to go put in in the microwave try to melt it down and pull it out. And started being a doosh to the "genius bar" they are all a-holes.

I took a screw driver to the top of my phone. There was then an exposed hole on top of my phone. You had to touch it to make it sleep. It shocked me like 1 every 2 times i did it cause it was just the phone circuit board hitting your finger.....

Sue Apple? That's an extreme step to take.

Aside from calling customer service (which most likely can't help you), you can try filing a complaint with the BBB.

Idk about Apple, but I know Samsung is quick to make amends after it receives notice of a complaint filed with the BBB.

Hope this helps...

grin.gif

sounds like you got got

I hate the apple store people.

My iphone 1 got the button on top stuck it. So it was constantly resetting itself. I was like um can you fix it. They were like the warranty doesn't cover the buttons. WHAT? there are are 3 buttons on the whole phone you serious? Yeah. Ok well what can you do. we can offer you a replacement phone for 200 dollars. But my phone works its just the button on top. I'm sorry.

I got ignorant at that point. I was like i think im going to go put in in the microwave try to melt it down and pull it out. And started being a doosh to the "genius bar" they are all a-holes.

I took a screw driver to the top of my phone. There was then an exposed hole on top of my phone. You had to touch it to make it sleep. It shocked me like 1 every 2 times i did it cause it was just the phone circuit board hitting your finger.....

Yo, Shut up.
How you calling me immature and incompetent when I'm trying to fight for a warranty I'm suppose to legitimately have?

Please respond, so we can go back and forth for pages resulting in me eventually sonning you. Bet.

Yo, Shut up.
How you calling me immature and incompetent when I'm trying to fight for a warranty I'm suppose to legitimately have?

Please respond, so we can go back and forth for pages resulting in me eventually sonning you. Bet.

It's your responsibility as a consumer to keep proof of purchase and any other documentation to support your claims, if you should ever need to make them.

It's your responsibility as a consumer to keep proof of purchase and any other documentation to support your claims, if you should ever need to make them.

Back
Top Bottom