How can this NOT be theft?

So i was doing some research of the Holocaust and and everything like that, i came accross this:

palestine.jpg

Now i understand the Jews got kicked outta Germany, claiming millions were killed. That sounds unjust, but what about the theft of the land of Palestinians?

How did this slip by the governments of the world and the UN!? What happened to the rights of the Palestinians?

Grand Hustle It wrote:

Now i understand the Jews got kicked outta Germany, claiming millions were killed. That sounds unjust, but what aboutthe theft of the land of Palestinians?

How did this slip by the governments of the world and the UN!? What happened to the rights of the Palestinians?

indifferent.gif

I didnt live thru the 40's and 50's, im just going by word of mouth.

Ok ok, to the jew i offended: Millions were killed. You happy now? What, am i supposed to NOT FORGET??
laugh.gif

Back to the topic of conversation. I think the israeli government are theieves and conivers. How do you steal peoples land and than ask to be remembered forholocaust?

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Ok ok, to the jew i offended: Millions were killed. You happy now? What, am i supposed to NOT FORGET??
laugh.gif

Back to the topic of conversation. I think the israeli government are theieves and conivers. How do you steal peoples land and than ask to be remembered for holocaust?
I dunno, ask the native americans

man !%@% the holocaust, what about the millions of slaves that died on the way to America? What about the native Americans that were systematically wiped out?Those two alone make the holocaust look like the Virginia Tech shooting.

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

man !%@% the holocaust, what about the millions of slaves that died on the way to America? What about the native Americans that were systematically wiped out? Those two alone make the holocaust look like the Virginia Tech shooting.
Your really mad.

Why are you and OP living in the past?

You sound like an absolute idiot. "How do you steal peoples land and than ask to be remembered for holocaust?" What does even mean? You don't askto be remembered for anything. How do you make such a stupid post and than ask not to be remembered as a complete fool? Do some more research because you arereally not coming across an an intelligent person right now.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Grand Hustle do you wear a turban?

Nope, but i wear my glock 9 thru Ohio with my Guns License
laugh.gif
. Concealedin the car, house, your favorite department store.

I just think the American and Israel governments are Crooks. Their thieves and they should get what they deserve.

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

You sound like an absolute idiot. "How do you steal peoples land and than ask to be remembered for holocaust?" What does even mean? You don't ask to be remembered for anything. How do you make such a stupid post and than ask not to be remembered as a complete fool? Do some more research because you are really not coming across an an intelligent person right now.
O yea? than what the hell is this:
2_ss_hrd_icon_2.gif

Thats just me googling "Holocaust rememberance". These people are just desperate for attention.
smh.gif

Im not as dumb as you look btw. The jokes on you..

Grand Hustle do you wear a turban?

Nope, but i wear my glock 9 thru Ohio with my Guns License
laugh.gif
Do you wear a helmet and take the little bus threw the Buckeye State because you really sound like a damn ****** who cant put together a coherentthought . Stick to thinking about Lebron James and T.I. and leave the politics and more intellectual topics to people who actual have brains.

man !%@% the holocaust, what about the millions of slaves that died on the way to America? What about the native Americans that were systematically wiped out? Those two alone make the holocaust look like the Virginia Tech shooting.
Your really mad.

and what do jews do? The holocaust was mad long ago get over that +@#*. The point I'm making is that there are worst tradgedies besides theholocaust yet the holocaust is constantly shoved down the throats of people every where.

No one is shoving anything down you throat Andrea, and where your anti-semitism stems from is beyond me but good luck actually succeeding in this world withthose ideologies. I don't see you making it past mop boy at whatever fast food chain will actually hire you, but good luck, maybe one day you'll be onfries.

Your really mad.

and what do jews do? The holocaust was mad long ago get over that +@#*. The point I'm making is that there are worst tradgedies besides the holocaust yet the holocaust is constantly shoved down the throats of people every where.

This is extremely untrue.
Theres people that claimed this never even happened.

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

No one is shoving anything down you throat Andrea, and where your anti-semitism stems from is beyond me but good luck actually succeeding in this world with those ideologies. I don't see you making it past mop boy at whatever fast food chain will actually hire you, but good luck, maybe one day you'll be on fries.

You must not live in America if you don't think that the holocaust is pushed onto the American people. I'm not an anti-semite, I'm just being realabout the situation.

And that joke was terrible, Larry David and Seinfeld would be ashamed of you.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back to the topic of conversation. I think the israeli government are theieves and conivers. How do you steal peoples land and than ask to be remembered for holocaust?

look_2.gif

it is theft no doubt about it lol... Israel is far froma holy land, I have never heard of "holy people" that runs over children with tanks, and thenexpect no retaliation...

Back
Top Bottom