How can you show interest to a girl during class?

"U MAD"... the classic comeback when you have nothing better to say. 
Also he is obviously not mad...

Originally Posted by bmore3800

She's probably nervous too dude. You can't be scared. If you show confidence she'll be more into you. Don't make the situation complicated. Be nice but not too nice. Funny but don't try to be a comedian.Talk about the teacher, a movie, majors, current events, something to get the convo flowing. Then when you walk with her or whatever yall do right after class, ask for the number. Don't ask like a sucker though. No please or thank-you.
great advice.... Im just hoping she's feeling me too.

what are signs to show that a girl be feeling you though? Im the worst at reading these signals

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

moz-screenshot.png

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by Club29

But you need to go smack at shorty.

whate the %%*@ does this evene means??
roll.gif
roll.gif

go smack at her?
if you're not hip, you're not hip.

and you probably don't be goin smack at these yungin's

No thats not it. You just made up some stupid slang.

You're like those dudes some NTer made a thread about who would say things like "Oh we feeling so gucci right now!"

thats not slang.

its meaningless.

Like you.

i didn't make up anything, kid. that's just something people say.

i didn't realize you were so cool, that you know all the slang in all the regions of the US.

it's cool, though.  you're just not hip. no shame in it.
im hip

im with it

Dr-Evil.jpg

you @%#%**+ lame..

ban yourself

1265344625026.jpg
laugh.gif

btw people do say "go smack" in the DMV area

Lol at people on nt who think the way people talk isnt cool there are members from all over everyone talks diffrent but anyway op just get her number and text about random things start some on going joke and go from there

Lol at people on nt who think the way people talk isnt cool there are members from all over everyone talks diffrent but anyway op just get her number and text about random things start some on going joke and go from there

moz-screenshot.png

Originally Posted by Club29

But you need to go smack at shorty.

whate the %%*@ does this evene means??
roll.gif
roll.gif

go smack at her?
if you're not hip, you're not hip.

and you probably don't be goin smack at these yungin's

No thats not it. You just made up some stupid slang.

You're like those dudes some NTer made a thread about who would say things like "Oh we feeling so gucci right now!"

thats not slang.

its meaningless.

Like you.

i didn't make up anything, kid. that's just something people say.

i didn't realize you were so cool, that you know all the slang in all the regions of the US.

it's cool, though.  you're just not hip. no shame in it.
im hip

im with it

Dr-Evil.jpg

you @%#%**+ lame..

ban yourself

1265344625026.jpg
laugh.gif

btw people do say "go smack" in the DMV area

I say....save your lunch money, take her out this weekend to go see Legend of the Guardinas 3D, find a late night chill spot near her neck of the woods to get a bite to eat. Then, go from there!

if you sit next to the chick talk about the material then start then try to get her to talk about her self like "what makes you intrested in _"
if you cant get her talking about herself then talk about yourself quit being shy and talk during class
if you have friends in that class that youve know for a little while get into some sort of a debate and ask her opinion of the subject
and most importantly grow a pair your shyness wil only hinder you in life

if you sit next to the chick talk about the material then start then try to get her to talk about her self like "what makes you intrested in _"
if you cant get her talking about herself then talk about yourself quit being shy and talk during class
if you have friends in that class that youve know for a little while get into some sort of a debate and ask her opinion of the subject
and most importantly grow a pair your shyness wil only hinder you in life

I say....save your lunch money, take her out this weekend to go see Legend of the Guardinas 3D, find a late night chill spot near her neck of the woods to get a bite to eat. Then, go from there!

Originally Posted by Ground King

She's probably nervous too dude. You can't be scared. If you show confidence she'll be more into you. Don't make the situation complicated. Be nice but not too nice. Funny but don't try to be a comedian.Talk about the teacher, a movie, majors, current events, something to get the convo flowing. Then when you walk with her or whatever yall do right after class, ask for the number. Don't ask like a sucker though. No please or thank-you.

what are signs to show that a girl be feeling you though? Im the worst at reading these signals

Dude you sounding scared. You'll know if she's interested if you get the number. I mean really think about it, she's one chick out of hundreds or thousands. The worse thing that she can tell you is no, and if she does try your luck with the other hundred or thousand. Don't trip over rejection or girls, its too many of em.

Dude you sounding scared. You'll know if she's interested if you get the number. I mean really think about it, she's one chick out of hundreds or thousands. The worse thing that she can tell you is no, and if she does try your luck with the other hundred or thousand. Don't trip over rejection or girls, its too many of em.

Yuku sucks

Yuku sucks

Back
Top Bottom