How come caffeine addicts aren't ostracized by society?

Sippin cup of turkish coffee
Ethiopian Sidamo. 

I get it off of Amazon...

Has a lemon taste to it. Only coffee I can drink straight black. It's not like Maxwell, Folgers, Mr. Coffee...
sick.gif

sick.gif

how? i need a lot of sugar and cream
laugh.gif
"Once you go black, you never go back" *pause* 
laugh.gif

But for real, literally just try and force yourself to drink it black. You will get over the bitterness and really appreciate the taste of it. Sugar and cream ruin coffee for me

laugh.gif

But for real, literally just try and force yourself to drink it black. You will get over the bitterness and really appreciate the taste of it. Sugar and cream ruin coffee for me

Yup I hate lattes. Black is the best way to go.

laugh.gif

Yeah, it makes the coffee too sweet. Turns the coffee into a cream or something. I don't like that. 

If you drink good coffee you really don't need anything in it honestly. 

Yeah, it makes the coffee too sweet. Turns the coffee into a cream or something. I don't like that. 

If you drink good coffee you really don't need anything in it honestly. 

There completely different beverages to me. I usually drink my coffee black in the morning but sometimes in the afternoon I'll have a taste for somethin sweet and ill throw some sugar and cream in a cup of coffee and enjoy it.

i am STRONGLY anti starbucks, only been in a starbucks in amsterdam cause friends stopped there for like an hour...

but OP you seem to be just lookin for somethin to be outraged about. imo of course

Last edited:
Dunkin donuts >>>> Starbucks. Starbucks is just expensive for no damn reason

Oh, and French pressed coffee is crack

ice coffee without sweetener is crack but those trips to starbucks add up. bout to start brewing my own.

coffee is great at waking me up/focusing but what it does to my stomach is
sick.gif
. i will say the trade off is worth it though.

Not even kidding when I say this,

Coffee for me has the same exact effect as Hot Chocolate :lol:

I get all warm and sleepy :lol: I don't see how people can become addicts to Coffee though. But then again, outside of fapping I don't have that addictive trait.

Coffee is cool, but as with anything too much of it probably is a bad thing. I just wish I actually felt all this alertness and extra energy from coffee that you guys say it gives you :lol:

Black coffee varies tremendously.. different beans, blends, brews, all play a factor. So drinking Maxwell House black won't be the same as drinking a higher quality coffee black.

Black coffee varies tremendously.. different beans, blends, brews, all play a factor. So drinking Maxwell House black won't be the same as drinking a higher quality coffee black.
Yep. There are coffee connoisseurs out there just like you have your wine connoisseurs. There are a few websites that go over different beans, taste, etc. 

Caffeine is the most abused substance in the world.

But it's all mental. People "need" coffee in the morning. But do they really?
Replace that with decaf...would they know??

The taste and just the morning ritual is why people line up at drive thrus.

It's not all mental. If you replaced a daily coffee drinker's caffeinated coffee with decaf, they would absolutely know.

It's not all mental. If you replaced a daily coffee drinker's caffeinated coffee with decaf, they would absolutely know.

Instantaneously, yes they would know.
But if it was a gradual reduction of caffeine, followed by a placebo. They would never know the difference.

i don't drink coffee and never have. i hate the taste. i prefer drinking water in the A.M. or chocolate milk

Not true at all. Go drink a double shot of expresso and tell me you dont start levitating after the first sip.

Back
Top Bottom