How Depressing: Bus Monitor in Upstate NY is bullied by Middle Schoolers (Link inside)

AirThompson wrote:

Im not talking about legal action. Im talking about stand up for herself. I know she's old, but she still is an adult. I dont know if shes has any health or mental issues, but Im assuming shes competent enough to call an adult to help, and or report the students. Still sad and I hope those kids learn in life that thats not right.

Be real dude. She would have gotten her head knocked off. Come on man what world do you live in.

These kids man....
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Someone needs to pull a Cesar Milan on this little clown and pin his *%# to the floor til hes calm-submissive.

Word to cartman.

Disgusting. Those kids will get what they have coming to them sometime real soon. To disrespect an elderly person like that is incomprehensible to me.

I'm sorry but the fundraising is ridiculous. If they wanted to give her a vacation why didn't they set it up that way. People are gonna give her half a million dollars because they felt compassion for once. This society, man... *sigh*

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

I'm sorry but the fundraising is ridiculous. If they wanted to give her a vacation why didn't they set it up that way. People are gonna give her half a million dollars because they felt compassion for once. This society, man... *sigh*

I mean, I don't really see what's so wrong with it. Is it a bit excessive? Sure, but does it really hurt anyone or anything?

The school system should make the parents of those involved ride the bus with their kids for the 2012-13 school year.

eek.gif
$300,000

shoot, I wouldn't mind getting ridiculed in public by preteens for a cool half million
laugh.gif

good for her, though.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

eek.gif
$300,000

shoot, I wouldn't mind getting ridiculed in public by preteens for a cool half million
laugh.gif

good for her, though.

You guys really think she sat there thinking "Gee... if I let these punks put me down and say unspeakable things to me day after day after day, one day I'm going to hit it rich."

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

it sure looks that way. 
this society, man... *high fives*

smile.gif

i hope the nice woman enjoys her last few years in peace, and that someone does something remotely this nice for you one day.

Broad needs to grow a pair and stand up for herself. Demand respect, establish authority, if you come off as a charming soft punching bag you will be treated like one.

I swear this type stuff only happens to white people.

...And people are rewarding this type of behavior?
30t6p3b.gif

On page one I was like ''Let that have been my grandmother
mad.gif
mad.gif
''

by page 6 I was like '' why couldnt that have been my grandmother
eek.gif
''

They can talk all the @!%$ they want to my nana for 300k

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

eek.gif
$300,000

laugh.gif

good for her, though.

You guys really think she sat there thinking "Gee... if I let these punks put me down and say unspeakable things to me day after day after day, one day I'm going to hit it rich."
Yes, yes we do. Clever girl.

300,000...wow. I'm sure she's pretty happy. I wonder what happened to the kids though.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Broad needs to grow a pair and stand up for herself. Demand respect, establish authority, if you come off as a charming soft punching bag you will be treated like one.

30t6p3b.gif

yeah she just let them walk all over her she def could've stepped in and taken a stand without stooping to their level. She could've at least notified the bus driver that day or the principal what was going on(assuming it has been for a while) to have them dealt with, but still doesnt take away from what they did. She deserves the vacay.

30t6p3b.gif
post to screenname ratio is noted.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Resist

got bored after 1 min, it made me laugh
AntiChrist!

sorry, I don't feel sympthay for that old women who fell for the oldest trick in the book.  If she had any wisdom (as they say, the older you get..), she would have just ignored them and continued to stare out the window. I remember when I was younger and on the bus, we would scream out the window and stick the middle finger at cars during a stoplight. However, we always wanted to get a reaction out of the driver and would try our hardest to get one and if they ignored us, we would move on to the next one. Now she is getting over $300 000???? Wait I forogt, she's a emotional women, imagine if that was man.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

eek.gif
$300,000

laugh.gif

good for her, though.

laugh.gif
of course not.
its downright sad that things like this happen in today's society,  especially when there is no one with the courage of butting in and stopping the situation. i'm glad that people are donating and giving her the opportunity go to go on the vacation of her life/retire
smile.gif

contributed a couple bucks to the fund for her. hopefully she can retire and not deal with this scum.

the video made me sick.

kids are paying the price for what they did. 4chan and redditt are all over them.

Karma is a wonderful thing.

Kids bully bus driver everyday. One day kid decides it's funny enough to share to the whole world. Kids are in turn ridiculed for their behavior. Bus driver finally gets the world on her side for a change. Bus driver finally finds happiness and peace.

As stupid and harsh as the kids were, they indirectly led to the bus driver finding what we all are looking for in life.

I hope each and every one of their parents got out the switch on that ##%. Seriously, no one deserves to be treated this way, even at a lesser level.

30t6p3b.gif

shut tha *+## up.

Back
Top Bottom