Faded off of that brown
We could take shots of that white
Realest ****** around

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

**** is luxury b, beat got me like

Jean-Claude-Van-Dammes-Classic-Dance-Gif-Of-Celebrations.gif

RIP to the great legend Barry White

Last edited:
Love this joint as well. Not sure when this project came out but one of my listened to cos I listened to this year.

Sample.

Also I may be one of the few who loved the album. Never understood why peeps didn't like it

Also love Detroit.

Mixtape was superior to the album

Word should had never made that his mixtape, higher and how it feels is :pimp:, only track from album he could put on that mixtape is 1st chain because cudi humming >>>>>

Detroit is probably dudes best work. I fell off as a fun until he dropped that joint

Didn't really feel the album though

Last edited:
Bad ******* done came through
I'm hitting all that I aim too
So stoned I can't move.....
SO STONED I CAN'T MOVE

one of my favorite big sean tracks... **** is just so smooth :pimp:

that barry white hung up in your love sample was used to perfection :pimp:

B.I.G im the mayor in this *****
ol' fur coat looking like a bear in this *****
oh **** is you wearing? that's embarrassin ****

:rofl: :smokin

Does anyone else ever feel like Big Sean doesn't get his respect as a great rapper because he doesn't have that angry, used to be a gangsta, feel that people assume is "real" hip-hop?

Who cares what he sound like...his bars are legit. Even on the holy grail known as CONTROL I feel like he put in a top-class effort, and I look forward to his verse as much as Kendricks

Sample.

Also I may be one of the few who loved the album. Never understood why peeps didn't like it

Also love Detroit.

This album would have been a top 5 of the candidate for me if not for MILF :lol:

But Nothing Is Stopping You is a top 3 Big Sean song doe

Not sure about this since I pretty much mentally blocked out any of his work before his first album, but this and Toyota Music are indeed :pimp: :x

I still don't see the problem with Sean's voice.

Boosie raps in a funny *** voice, Gucci sound like he chewing rocks and I still bump their ****.

What You Do and 10-2-10 are the best song off Hall of Fame

ALL THIS BREAD CANT BE TOO GOOD FOR MY CHOLESTEROL!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom