How did you ask ur girl to be ur girlfriend?

Idk about this one bro, special way? Hell nah she trippin better be happy wit the "so you my girl now' line

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

You could use customizable M n M's.

One could read: ____ (her name) will you

and the other could read: be my gf?
roll.gif
roll.gif
Where they do that at?

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

You could use customizable M n M's.

One could read: ____ (her name) will you

and the other could read: be my gf?
roll.gif
roll.gif
Where they do that at?

idk but i thought of it cuz i gave my wife customizable mnm's last year for valentines day. she liked them because it was kind of creative and unique.

She told you outright that she wants to be asked in a "special" way? She sounds high maintenance. Regardless, y'all won't make it togetherpast highschool

Originally Posted by Nawth21

we had sex then I asked if that made it official.
If youre already smashing, then why would you want a relationship with her?

OP you sound like a simp so you should just skip the b s and just buy her an engagement ring ASAP
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sputnik

OP you sound like a simp so you should just skip the b s and just buy her an engagement ring ASAP
laugh.gif

Well, we're married now and I'm the "she" in the relationship. We were 'dating' but I was wondering if the sex made it exclusive orsomething
laugh.gif

We were talking for a hot minute and I told her to give it more time. So one day, after we had sex 2x, she ask me and jokingly I said "no" and shestarted to cry and cuss me out saying I'm using her and stuff. I told her I was just joking
laugh.gif

How do you know that made it official? Do you know for a fact he was not seeing or sleeping with any other women, while making it official with you?

laugh.gif

Well, we're married now and I'm the "she" in the relationship. We were 'dating' but I was wondering if the sex made it exclusive or something
How did he ask you to marry him? Was there a reason to have the ring and the sex or did that take both of you off the market and an "officialcouple"? How long did were you together before getting engaged and getting married?

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

take her to chicken fil a, some place in the mall..

tell her

*$%!$

get me a chicken sandwich and some waffle fries.. FO FREE

when she brings it to you snatch it from her real fast...

Rings a bell.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Girlfriend? What's that? I just ask them if they want a jersey, if they mouth off, to the bench they go. Coach don't play that $%%.
Let em know.

laugh.gif

Well, we're married now and I'm the "she" in the relationship. We were 'dating' but I was wondering if the sex made it exclusive or something
laugh.gif
If it wasn't exclusive before that, must've been the "best he ever had"

Back
Top Bottom