How did you FINALLY nail the one that got away?

I'm not usually the type to request help with this type of stuff, but peep game.. here's the "short" version of the scenario. I know ya'll don't like to read but it's not that long
grin.gif
. Ya'll should know by now that I'm never gonna provide pics, so don't even ask. Don't wanna help then? Cool. It's a real cat on NT somewhere that ain't too thirsty to help me out.. but anyway..

• known shorty just over a year
  • spent ALL of last fall and most of the winter caked up with shorty in some way or another. Either we would go out, or stay in and cook and hang with each other. We was on "boo and baby" terms and what not..... but she was engaged.
  • I've been intimate with shorty a number of times, but I've never smashed. I stopped messing with her in Dec. when she seemed on the verge of marriage.
  • She became single in Jan... but I didn't get back up with her till March
  • We stopped talking back again like in may.... I thought I'd burned that bridge to a crisp (rightfully so, but still..).. until..
  • Last night she came out to watch me perform, we had a few drinks, kicked it (a lil flirting but no "hard game".. just a good time
    pimp.gif
    )
  • We leave the club around 2:30 and end up at my house (I'd ask for just a massage cuz I'm actually still sore from a workout few days ago.)
  • I don't even try to make a hard move towards the P, cuz I know this girl, yah mean?
 Frankly, I BEEN tired of chasing the P. Lord knows I done jumped hurdles and evaded hella obstacles tryna run down this muff. Truth is, I'm not that athletic and I don't like to run. I'd rather set an irresistible trap for the P and let the P get stuck on me.... and so after luring her to the crib for the 700th time damn near,  All I asked her, with a straight face, was "Why aren't you sleeping with me tonight. I mean really.. ?" Her answer was that she had to work at 8. I ain't mad at that. But I mean, like I said, we've been here a number of times.
So what's good? After an AWESOME massage, I get tired of her fat booty on my back and I make a move to roll over so that she's straddling me on my bed.. her response: I never was grateful enough and I always want  just a little too much (which is true, I'll give her that). So she smiles, bids me farewell, hops off my lap, and I see her to the door..

All in all, a great night.. BUT..

Anybody ever had a chick thy were SO close to smashing for SO long.. but they could never turn the corner? I'm not sure if it counts as friend zone when you've slept with shorty in her panties or damn near snatched her from her fiance, but it ain't much better if you STILL ain't hitting it
30t6p3b.gif

I could use advice
embarassed.gif

I'm not usually the type to request help with this type of stuff, but peep game.. here's the "short" version of the scenario. I know ya'll don't like to read but it's not that long
grin.gif
. Ya'll should know by now that I'm never gonna provide pics, so don't even ask. Don't wanna help then? Cool. It's a real cat on NT somewhere that ain't too thirsty to help me out.. but anyway..

• spent ALL of last fall and most of the winter caked up with shorty in some way or another. Either we would go out, or stay in and cook and hang with each other. We was on "boo and baby" terms and what not..... but she was engaged.
  • I've been intimate with shorty a number of times, but I've never smashed. I stopped messing with her in Dec. when she seemed on the verge of marriage.
  • We stopped talking back again like in may.... I thought I'd burned that bridge to a crisp (rightfully so, but still..).. until..
  • Last night she came out to watch me perform, we had a few drinks, kicked it (a lil flirting but no "hard game".. just a good time
    pimp.gif
    )
  • We leave the club around 2:30 and end up at my house (I'd ask for just a massage cuz I'm actually still sore from a workout few days ago.)
  • I don't even try to make a hard move towards the P, cuz I know this girl, yah mean?
 Frankly, I BEEN tired of chasing the P. Lord knows I done jumped hurdles and evaded hella obstacles tryna run down this muff. Truth is, I'm not that athletic and I don't like to run. I'd rather set an irresistible trap for the P and let the P get stuck on me.... and so after luring her to the crib for the 700th time damn near,  All I asked her, with a straight face, was "Why aren't you sleeping with me tonight. I mean really.. ?" Her answer was that she had to work at 8. I ain't mad at that. But I mean, like I said, we've been here a number of times.
So what's good? After an AWESOME massage, I get tired of her fat booty on my back and I make a move to roll over so that she's straddling me on my bed.. her response: I never was grateful enough and I always want  just a little too much (which is true, I'll give her that). So she smiles, bids me farewell, hops off my lap, and I see her to the door..

Anybody ever had a chick thy were SO close to smashing for SO long.. but they could never turn the corner? I'm not sure if it counts as friend zone when you've slept with shorty in her panties or damn near snatched her from her fiance, but it ain't much better if you STILL ain't hitting it
30t6p3b.gif

I could use advice
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Murda He

grin.gif
. Ya'll should know by now that I'm never gonna provide pics, so don't even ask. 
ab43588fec53df57c31fb1db7ba6a8418cc2cb0.gif

grin.gif
. Ya'll should know by now that I'm never gonna provide pics, so don't even ask. 

grin.gif

pimp.gif
    )

30t6p3b.gif

I could use advice
embarassed.gif

I mean, if she wanted to sleep with you, she'd have done it by now right? You've known her for too long for her to even pull that "I don't know you like that" or "We're just getting to know each other" card 
grin.gif

Furthermore, you already tried what most dudes at this point would have done, which is ignore her. If that didn't work... what else do you think will? 

grin.gif

pimp.gif
    )

30t6p3b.gif

I could use advice
embarassed.gif

I mean, if she wanted to sleep with you, she'd have done it by now right? You've known her for too long for her to even pull that "I don't know you like that" or "We're just getting to know each other" card 
grin.gif

Furthermore, you already tried what most dudes at this point would have done, which is ignore her. If that didn't work... what else do you think will? 

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

grin.gif

pimp.gif
    )

30t6p3b.gif

I could use advice
embarassed.gif

grin.gif

Which is what confuses me.. I didn't "pretend" top ignore her. I legitimately stropped giving a damn. I still don't (not about the P anyway). But she's DEF. sexy and we're cool around eachother. If I didn't have a girlfriend-to-be, I might actually waste another fall on her. everything but the sex is real, I'll give her that. But when I burned that bridge, I told her she was on that BS and that I ain't have time for the off and on game she had been playing. I mean, I went in bruh. So to fast forward to now, we're just kicking it and I really don't want nothing from her, but it's there. It's RIGHT THERE! She keeps putting it RIGHT there. And I'm only a man
grin.gif
. She might just like the game.. they be like that sometimes I guess..   I've never been so far out while being this deep in though
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif

pimp.gif
    )

30t6p3b.gif

I could use advice
embarassed.gif

grin.gif

Which is what confuses me.. I didn't "pretend" top ignore her. I legitimately stropped giving a damn. I still don't (not about the P anyway). But she's DEF. sexy and we're cool around eachother. If I didn't have a girlfriend-to-be, I might actually waste another fall on her. everything but the sex is real, I'll give her that. But when I burned that bridge, I told her she was on that BS and that I ain't have time for the off and on game she had been playing. I mean, I went in bruh. So to fast forward to now, we're just kicking it and I really don't want nothing from her, but it's there. It's RIGHT THERE! She keeps putting it RIGHT there. And I'm only a man
grin.gif
. She might just like the game.. they be like that sometimes I guess..   I've never been so far out while being this deep in though
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by OkayKK

True life of a simp in love trying to be a bad boy.
You must not be able to read. Not only am I not spending dough on shorty, but she's  a side project until I can be with my girl-to-be. I guess tryna %!*% is the new way to simp
grin.gif

Originally Posted by OkayKK

True life of a simp in love trying to be a bad boy.
You must not be able to read. Not only am I not spending dough on shorty, but she's  a side project until I can be with my girl-to-be. I guess tryna %!*% is the new way to simp
grin.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Well if you told her 'bout herself and a couple of months later you come back... what message does that send?

grin.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Well if you told her 'bout herself and a couple of months later you come back... what message does that send?

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

grin.gif

How many other girls on the side have you been with during the course of time youve been tryna smash this one. does she know bout them? does the fiance know about you?

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

grin.gif

How many other girls on the side have you been with during the course of time youve been tryna smash this one. does she know bout them? does the fiance know about you?

grin.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The thing is, All I did was text her a few days ago... we chatted.. NO GAME RAN AT ALL cuz I wasn't tryna risk her crossing me up like A.I. ever again. Then she hits me up last night because her and her friend wanna come out to the club and kick it but they're both 20. So me being me, I'm plugged so I get em through the door. That's how we ended up out together. I didn't even hit shorty up with a plan, she hit me up. Ad as far as flirting, I let her initiate ALL of that -- from innuendo to physical contact, it was all her. It always is.. then as soon as I reach for it, I get crossed up like Tyron Lue and stepped over.... never fails
laugh.gif
. Like you said, clearly the key is to not give a damn. We both know this. The moment you don't care and they want you to, the ball is in your court. But like you  said, I been there. I already gave up wanting to smash shorty, but I mean.. if she's gonna be around, I don't see why I shouldn't be able to..

grin.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The thing is, All I did was text her a few days ago... we chatted.. NO GAME RAN AT ALL cuz I wasn't tryna risk her crossing me up like A.I. ever again. Then she hits me up last night because her and her friend wanna come out to the club and kick it but they're both 20. So me being me, I'm plugged so I get em through the door. That's how we ended up out together. I didn't even hit shorty up with a plan, she hit me up. Ad as far as flirting, I let her initiate ALL of that -- from innuendo to physical contact, it was all her. It always is.. then as soon as I reach for it, I get crossed up like Tyron Lue and stepped over.... never fails
laugh.gif
. Like you said, clearly the key is to not give a damn. We both know this. The moment you don't care and they want you to, the ball is in your court. But like you  said, I been there. I already gave up wanting to smash shorty, but I mean.. if she's gonna be around, I don't see why I shouldn't be able to..

Adrian1221 wrote:
Enough .... so yeah, she knows my sex life doesn't revolve around her... and yeah, she told her fiance about me last year when her conscience kicked her @%$. That's a big part of the reason we stopped talking. She chose him and wanted to 'fess up and I was pissed she threw my name into her confession. What part of the game is that? But her and dude been off since then.. she's running round hollering single life now.

Back
Top Bottom