How did you find out about NT...

My boy showed me the Dunk Haze Hi's, and after I saw the release date section, I bookmarked it.

I think nicekicks.com like 3-4 years ago their was a video and some dude said I really got into the shoegame when i was introduced to niketalk and crookedtongues, crooked tongues was gay, and Niketalk was alright, until I found the general section, its been history ever since.

I was looking for a place to get some III's.

nerd.gif

^ yep. I was looking up the cement IIIs and NT came up.

Didn't come back until the ESPOs released (some guy put his under a sink or something) and I signed up a few years later.

I was looking for Jordans on Craigslist. Some dude had a picture of a pair and a tag that said NikeTalk. So I looked it up.

a dude put me on AF1s, and from then on i took a liking to dunks. i loved jordans as a kid and wanted to get back into them. after alotta buying on ebay, etc.i started doin some internet searching and somehow came across NT.

One of my boys who had a friend who was on NT and my boy use to lurk. We're both members now.

Its funny I have never used NT for any shoe help lo. I actually don't even know that much about shoes.

Back
Top Bottom