How did you land your current job?

the CEO of the company had a seminar at USC. Hired as an intern and now an assistant designer

the CEO of the company had a seminar at USC. Hired as an intern and now an assistant designer

Forget that I even applied for the gig to be honest. I get a call and went in and knocked out the interview. Between the 1st and 2nd interview I received an offer from another job via a temp agency. I called my current employer and applied the pressure for a 2nd interview. I came in for my 2nd interview and then received my offer letter a few hours later. That was 3 years ago and I've been here every since.

Forget that I even applied for the gig to be honest. I get a call and went in and knocked out the interview. Between the 1st and 2nd interview I received an offer from another job via a temp agency. I called my current employer and applied the pressure for a 2nd interview. I came in for my 2nd interview and then received my offer letter a few hours later. That was 3 years ago and I've been here every since.

Got real lucky to get my current job, was unemployed and my homegirl was talking to me on facebook about some bs. mentioned how hard it was to find a job these days and she said to email her my resume. had an interview the next day and when they checked out my refrences, they offered me the job, on the spot.

Got real lucky to get my current job, was unemployed and my homegirl was talking to me on facebook about some bs. mentioned how hard it was to find a job these days and she said to email her my resume. had an interview the next day and when they checked out my refrences, they offered me the job, on the spot.

Applied for the job & waited about 2-3 weeks...was contacted and notified that I had made it into a pool of candidates, had to go before the department's panel of faculty members and the departmental chair to state my case i.e. explain why I was the most qualified for the position...waited another week or so in order for them to make their decision...and I've been here ever since 2007.

Applied for the job & waited about 2-3 weeks...was contacted and notified that I had made it into a pool of candidates, had to go before the department's panel of faculty members and the departmental chair to state my case i.e. explain why I was the most qualified for the position...waited another week or so in order for them to make their decision...and I've been here ever since 2007.

went to school for 3 years, graduated, took a state exam and landed the job easily.

5 years and counting.

went to school for 3 years, graduated, took a state exam and landed the job easily.

5 years and counting.

Got out the military. A buddy knew I was looking for work. Put in a good word for me and I've been here since '06.

Got out the military. A buddy knew I was looking for work. Put in a good word for me and I've been here since '06.

Paperboy - from my older brother

Machinist - From my brother-in-Law

Current: Credit Manager - From my Father-in-Law

Paperboy - from my older brother

Machinist - From my brother-in-Law

Current: Credit Manager - From my Father-in-Law

Best Friends pops is the general manager at the car dealer I work at.

Known him since I was about 5 years old

Best Friends pops is the general manager at the car dealer I work at.

Known him since I was about 5 years old

Lied on the remume that I actually had retail experience and my friend is a rep backed me up. Now I am in the process of putting 3 grand in the business and getting a piece of the action.

Also ref basketball. Pops is one of the top rated officials in the state so he put me on. (A lot of politics involved to get good games
grin.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom