how did you meet your girl?

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

That's funny.. But I don't have a girl. I'm stickin to the paper.. you know I'm like a staple.

this

laugh.gif

grin.gif

first day of school back in 06, she was my friends girls friend.
she was extra shy, thats why i was attracted to her.

still going 4 years strong
pimp.gif

cant stand her +$@ some days though.

first day of school back in 06, she was my friends girls friend.
she was extra shy, thats why i was attracted to her.

still going 4 years strong
pimp.gif

cant stand her +$@ some days though.

I met her while I was working at Lady Foot Locker...

Strange enough, I met her on a day that I wasn't supposed to be there...got called in because another emp. didn't show up....

Had they actually came to work and I didn't, I would've never met her

I met her while I was working at Lady Foot Locker...

Strange enough, I met her on a day that I wasn't supposed to be there...got called in because another emp. didn't show up....

Had they actually came to work and I didn't, I would've never met her

We were on the youth council together. Didn't really speak to her.

We both ended up at the same Unis and then we met in the hall way...

been together for 3 years

We were on the youth council together. Didn't really speak to her.

We both ended up at the same Unis and then we met in the hall way...

been together for 3 years

My friend and I went out and were in no shape to drive. He called his girl to get us, instead she sent one of her good friends to chauffeur our drunk selves home.

My first time meeting her I was slurring words, trying to clean my 97's in her car, and pleading to go to Wendys
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

My friend and I went out and were in no shape to drive. He called his girl to get us, instead she sent one of her good friends to chauffeur our drunk selves home.

My first time meeting her I was slurring words, trying to clean my 97's in her car, and pleading to go to Wendys
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Double date.  It was me, my boy and a female friend of ours.  I told her to bring her hottest friend, the rest is history
wink.gif

Double date.  It was me, my boy and a female friend of ours.  I told her to bring her hottest friend, the rest is history
wink.gif

My homegirl's roommate. Played cat and mouse for most of 2nd semester but we sealed the deal by the end of finals
pimp.gif

My homegirl's roommate. Played cat and mouse for most of 2nd semester but we sealed the deal by the end of finals
pimp.gif

It turns out that i was tryna get with her best friend, But then i stopped and then a few months later she adds me on Myspace And i also found out that she went to high school with my cousin, they were mad cool. hella wierd
laugh.gif

We started talking and i had no intention  getting with her cause she already had a man. Turns out they were having problems, i was there for her and to this day its been 4 years and 2 months
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

It turns out that i was tryna get with her best friend, But then i stopped and then a few months later she adds me on Myspace And i also found out that she went to high school with my cousin, they were mad cool. hella wierd
laugh.gif

We started talking and i had no intention  getting with her cause she already had a man. Turns out they were having problems, i was there for her and to this day its been 4 years and 2 months
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom