How do I approach this chick?

Hey NT... I am a tall attractive dude and I really don't ever have a problem approaching women. I just don't really have a good way of sparking up aconversation with this girl. She works at my gym as a personal trainer. The problem is she is always either with a customer or she's filling out paperworkat her desk. I never see her just idle. Should I approach her while she's at her desk filling out paperwork and just introduce myself and tell her i'minto her blah blah blah? What would you guys do? I'd appreciate some women's opinions as well.

yo, she dont wanna deal with that at the job. real talk. she prolly dont even want a dude where she trains folks at.

this is a tuff one...........

Put it on her desk ... worked for me in biology
wink.gif

Edit: Reading failure on my part. Still, take her to lunch or somethin. Better yet, save that & bring in somethin you

found off the street & say you got it for her. Without typing a whole lot, see where I'm goin w/ this?

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

damm cuz, If you work w/ her take her to lunch. You should know what to do from there if you are what you say

you are.
Nah I don't work there, I just go to that gym. I don't know her at all.

I'd probably honestly wait for her to be doing paper work and do a quick introduction starting with an apology for the interruption and leave her be. Keepdoing that for a little bit until (hopefully) you get a feel that you can "bother" her for longer.

son if you approach her when she doing paperwork she gonna be thinkin like new client................itd be a lot easier if you trained with her. but thenagain she prolly not tryna mix business with pleasure. thats not a good look for her at the gym.

how you know she even single? if she aint notice you by now since you claim you so attractive then.............

She's a personal trainer and you just workout there.... Go up to her and ask if she could be your personal trainer.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

She's a personal trainer and you just workout there.... Go up to her and ask if she could be your personal trainer.

so youre telling him to pay just to have a convo??

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Sure, why not? There's different methods to how you can pay a broad.

i guarantee if he takes that approach itll be FAIL.

say he did that.........next would be talking about his goals etc, how much, all that then what? nah i dont really need that im tryna see what you about? shegonna be like
grin.gif

Ask her for some training/diet tips...spark a convo from there...throw some flirtation jabs in there...and you're on your way

i guarantee if he takes that approach itll be FAIL.

say he did that.........next would be talking about his goals etc, how much, all that then what? nah i dont really need that im tryna see what you about? she gonna be like
grin.gif

I thought about asking her to be my trainer but I thought the same thing as you. She would look at me like a client and I'd prob fail. And to answer yourquestion about her being single, I really don't know but she's not married so even if she's not single I still have a chance.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Ask her for some training/diet tips...spark a convo from there...throw some flirtation jabs in there...and you're on your way

I think this is prob the best advice so far. I could def make that work. Thanks

Originally Posted by NeptunesFinest

Hey NT... I am a tall attractive dude and I really don't ever have a problem approaching women. I just don't really have a good way of sparking up a conversation with this girl. She works at my gym as a personal trainer. The problem is she is always either with a customer or she's filling out paperwork at her desk. I never see her just idle. Should I approach her while she's at her desk filling out paperwork and just introduce myself and tell her i'm into her blah blah blah? What would you guys do? I'd appreciate some women's opinions as well.
ducktales

yea I said it

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yoooo....... is this a serious response???

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Hey NT... I am a tall attractive dude and I really don't ever have a problem approaching women. I just don't really have a good way of sparking up a conversation with this girl. She works at my gym as a personal trainer. The problem is she is always either with a customer or she's filling out paperwork at her desk. I never see her just idle. Should I approach her while she's at her desk filling out paperwork and just introduce myself and tell her i'm into her blah blah blah? What would you guys do? I'd appreciate some women's opinions as well.
ducktales

yea I said it

LOL I'm asking for advice. Why would I lie about my situation?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

ducktales

yea I said it

LOL I'm asking for advice. Why would I lie about my situation?
the words in bold flew over your head didnt they

how about
post pics of the chicks first, and yours if you want so we can further evaluate and help you with your situation

Back
Top Bottom