How do I approach this chick?

Originally Posted by NeptunesFinest

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Hey NT... I am a tall attractive dude and I really don't ever have a problem approaching women. I just don't really have a good way of sparking up a conversation with this girl. She works at my gym as a personal trainer. The problem is she is always either with a customer or she's filling out paperwork at her desk. I never see her just idle. Should I approach her while she's at her desk filling out paperwork and just introduce myself and tell her i'm into her blah blah blah? What would you guys do? I'd appreciate some women's opinions as well.
ducktales

yea I said it

LOL I'm asking for advice. <----Why would I lie about my situation?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Hey NT... I am a tall attractive dude andI really don't ever have a problem approaching women.I just don't really have a good way of sparking up a conversation with this girl. She works at my gym as a personal trainer. The problem is she is always either with a customer or she's filling out paperwork at her desk. I never see her just idle. Should I approach her while she's at her desk filling out paperwork and just introduce myself and tell her i'm into her blah blah blah? What would you guys do? I'd appreciate some women's opinions as well.
ducktales

yea I said it

LOL I'm asking for advice. <----Why would I lie about my situation?

laugh.gif
@ Crank
N... I see what you did there Daytona
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

However, I think the ducktales is placed in a different area.

Hey NT... I am a tall attractive dude and I really don't ever have a problem approaching women. I just don't really have a good way of sparking up a conversation with this girl. She works at my gym as a personal trainer. The problem is she is always either with a customer or she's filling out paperwork at her desk. I never see her just idle. Should I approach her while she's at her desk filling out paperwork and just introduce myself and tell her i'm into her blah blah blah? What would you guys do? I'd appreciate some women's opinions as well.
ducktales

yea I said it

LOL I'm asking for advice. Why would I lie about my situation?
the words in bold flew over your head didnt they

Nah they didn't. I said I was a tall attractive dude which is true. If I was a short ugly dude I would have put that so I could have gotten relevantadvice.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

She's a personal trainer and you just workout there.... Go up to her and ask if she could be your personal trainer.

so youre telling him to pay just to have a convo??
Sure, why not? There's different methods to how you can pay a broad.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yoooo....... is this a serious response???

Just go up to her when she's doing paperwork and ask her something about the gym and start up a convo from there. Then you can introduce yourself and dowork.

You guys over analyze to much, it's not that difficult. Your going to have to approach her one way or another so just go up to her, and all you have to dois say "Hey my name is _____________". Then she is going to introduce herself, and from there spark up a convo whatever comes to your mind.

Haha that dead serious caught me off guard. But just walk up to her like, "Damn, I always wanted to say somethin' to you but you always seemed to bepreoccupied...you makin' me nervous haha." If you have the proper amount of smoothness in your steez, she'll giggle, then you go from there.

Originally Posted by HangTight

You guys over analyze to much, it's not that difficult. Your going to have to approach her one way or another so just go up to her, and all you have to do is say "Hey my name is _____________". Then she is going to introduce herself, and from there spark up a convo whatever comes to your mind.

co-sign

plain and simple..jus make her laugh.. next time u see her all u gotta do to open up is sumthing dumb.. like "hard workin" or "easy money"a little remark like that will catch her attn if she feelin you.. if she aint then dont worry bout it..

She's a personal trainer and you just workout there.... Go up to her and ask if she could be your personal trainer.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sounds like pron storyline.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

I'd probably honestly wait for her to be doing paper work and do a quick introduction starting with an apology for the interruption and leave her be. Keep doing that for a little bit until (hopefully) you get a feel that you can "bother" her for longer.

sick avy (had to say it, like something right outta neogaf)
anyway, i don't think a female personal trainer wants anything to do with gym guys. her assumptions are going to be that all gym dudes are meatheads, cockyguys, annoying, ect. try to meet her OUTSIDE of work on accident

since u see her at the gym, u are going to continue to see her, so u can always work yurself up to asking her out by just talking to her every time shes doingthe paperwork

OP, just make eye contact and smile, and then rap at her. How you gonna say , you tall, handsome, and don't have problems with girls, but you can'teven step to her?

i have the same problem, shes a personal trainer too
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom