How do I get black friends? (seriously)

watermelon.jpg

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by jumpman247

WOW
I know you're black.... c'mon man, out with it. What would it take to be your friend starting tomorrow?
He is basicly saying if you have to ask you will never know. You got to get in where you fit in. You dig?

I can't help but to laugh
laugh.gif

But in all seriousness, find a few of them who are cool/chill, make a joke about something/anything, and if they're receptive just carry on a conversation.

I love all the food and drinks you guys have posted... If the racial stereotypes you're listing off are true, i'd fit right in. But i'm not walkinginto that trap - i don't believe all black people love those things, as you are trying to make me believe.

throw a party invite your few black friends, tell them to bring all their friends. but make sure to invite snow bunnies too, LOTS OF SNOW BUNNIES.

ok. as a white guy. who has black friends. be yourself. my first black friend i made started from me laughin at his jokes.. then it went from there.. lol..doesnt take too much effort.. LOL.. ur silly though man.. and #%$#.. the black guy i was referring to.. we're like brothers now.. for bout 8 years now...

BE REAL. no matter the person.. or race of the person!! whether its with the females or anyone!! be real. they take you or leave you!

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

703 Hwy wrote:/
How do I make white friends?
happy.gif
At your service! Wait, you're black right?

Yessir i'm black, or African American
pimp.gif

Let's make a connection here man - i got what you need, you got what i'm looking for.

What's the first thing a black-white friend duo would do together?

Back
Top Bottom