how do i remove this wart

Originally Posted by JD214

Just by hearing of it
sick.gif

That pic with those 2 fingers posted on NT a wile back, and the one I saw on 06 or 07 in ISS (bottom of someone's foot). Those pics are still on my head
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This one?
ewww.jpg

Warts could easily be passed onto another person. 
( Watch out OP. )

Here's a few suggestions: 

- Wart Freeze Away 

- Duct Tape ( Lives off Oxygen & D. Tape suffocates it.. )

Smash your other thumb with a hammer so it swells up and takes away attention from your wart.
If not use a lighter.

I used one of those wart removers you can find at drug stores. its like a bandaid and stings a bit but it works. i had a wart on my thumb for the longest time and it never came back when i decided to use it.

Those sandish nail files.

Someone told me about how they had a wart on the bottome of their foot. They went to vacation in California and spent all their time at the beach. The grinding of the foot on the sand painlessly got rid of the wart.

Got a wart a few years later and remembered that story. Used a nail file and it slowly disappeared.

Been having it taken off the past couple weeks

No anaesthetic. Doc just went at it with the blade, then dabbed the open wound with some medicine

This is the second time I've had this in like 12 years. Both times because of the swimming pool.

I already wear sandals when i get out of the pool. But i guess that walk from the pool to where i left my sandals is when i got infected.

It boggles my mind how people can go bare feet on the beach and swimming pools. Savages. Y'all must have that titanium armour

FAM. Best of luck. Joint might need to be amputated.

Last edited:
Cut the top off a plantain and rub the peel on it.. Do this for like 2 weeks, it will magically go away.

^^ Got use anti fungal cream or something. You can use apple cider vinegar (raw not 5%) as well. Soak a paper towel with it and apply to your foot with tape. You can leave it on for like an hour and it should burn them off or make them smaller.

doc said he had to shave it off with the razor because whatever medicine/cream we put on, won't seep into the root of the wart

i did try the tape/ special bandage method years ago, and i remember it didn't completely kill the wart. and i still had to have it shaved off.

theres some :x :x vids on youtube, of people trying to shave it off themselves. what this guy had was much worse than mine.
this one dude grabbed those miniature scissors from a swiss army pocket knife, and started cutting off the top layer of the infected area, like you were cutting circles in 1st grade arts & crafts

then this other dude had it much worse, whatever he had was protruding outwards. and he just went at it with nail clippers trying to trim it down.

search for plantar warts removal on YT

Back
Top Bottom