How do people even respect soulja boy? His blatant biting is terrible.

Really I dont even like lil B, but at least he got his own lane. Soulja stay D riding

Ross, Gucci, Jewmane, Wayne, LiL B

Really I dont even like lil B, but at least he got his own lane. Soulja stay D riding

Ross, Gucci, Jewmane, Wayne, LiL B

its simple... nobody gives a **++ about lil b...

u cant call someone a biter if u dont that they're biting...

its simple... nobody gives a **++ about lil b...

u cant call someone a biter if u dont that they're biting...

People still listen to Soulja Boy?

I'm glad I don't even know of the dude he's biting.

People still listen to Soulja Boy?

I'm glad I don't even know of the dude he's biting.

Because no one knows the people he's "biting"

Honestly everyone he might have "stole" from isn't nearly as recognizable as SB. For associating themselves with him, they already lost their leverage. Its entertainment homie, gotta stay at the forefront somehow.

Honestly everyone he might have "stole" from isn't nearly as recognizable as SB. For associating themselves with him, they already lost their leverage. Its entertainment homie, gotta stay at the forefront somehow.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

So you giving him a pass for this??

So you giving him a pass for this??

Who is be biting? While its obvious that this track is horrible I didn't know somebody made this first.

Who is be biting? While its obvious that this track is horrible I didn't know somebody made this first.

Back
Top Bottom