how do people survive off of minimum wage?

i was talking to this dude that works in sears and he said he makes 7.25 an hour :smh: has a kid and his baby moms does not work. the sad thing about it he said hes been with the company over 6 years and dude is making that kind of bread :x

That's basically all they can do is survive. Living to pay bills. Hoping that one day it will get better, but it doesnt until that one day they decide, you know what.... $%%# this %##% and they go back to school or start hustling.

When you making that type of money. You are doing what you have to do to make ends meet. Some settle, some rise.

That's basically all they can do is survive. Living to pay bills. Hoping that one day it will get better, but it doesnt until that one day they decide, you know what.... $%%# this %##% and they go back to school or start hustling.

When you making that type of money. You are doing what you have to do to make ends meet. Some settle, some rise.

this. at least he takes care of his family. respect that :pimp:

The only way to survive on minimum wage with kids is with government assistance. I'm single and make more than double minimum wage and it's still not even that much. Especially living in California

Selling weed, my supervisor from my last job used to do that. Minimum wage + selling weed + government assistance = dude not having a care in the world. Its not like he'll ever have more than 100K, oh well...

Yea IDK how people do it i'm making 10 an hour in NYC paying no serious bills (Rent, Baby, Car, etc..) and i still dont think its enough money

pimp.gif
the American dream

i dont believe he works there for 6 years and still makes 7.25$ an hour

Has to be against some kinda law right?

If you stay somewhere and they aren't trying to give you more $ then they know you are a sucker.

Common sense would tell him to look elsewhere

The hell is he still there for? Find a new job. The pay literally can't get worse.

Back
Top Bottom