HOW DO PLAYERS/CHEATERS DO IT NOW?!?!?!?!?

Damn brah. On some tip I envy cats that can do this to girls but me personally....couldn't do it. I think I would lose respect for myself.

But you cats in here :rofl:

You guys are stepping up your game for this cheating life. :lol:

Social Media has made it easier to cheat, but also a lot easier to get caught up if you sknt cover your tracks. And the way chicks screenshot everything now, every text message is part of a transcript that can end in the wrong hands

Literally last time I had yams was from my mom.
She threw it at me. **** was real good. Anyone in here like roasted yams?

Facetime ?
Android bro... I ain't worried bout nothing. They don't what features my phone has at all.

Only time you get caught is when you didn't attempt to hide anything at all or did a horribly bad job at it.

Same as it's always been. Matter fact probably easier these days, if you live in a bigger city there's plenty of outlets to reach a wide audience of yambs.

Gotta be 100% with them side pockets but that damn FaceTime is from devil. :lol:

Last edited:
Now with FaceTime and Share My Location thats gone

How do the players/cheaters get away with their dirt now with all the technology now?
Girl: Where were you!!!? I tried to facetime and call ya phone 9 times! What are you doing in Queens?

Me: I left my phone in the car and left the car parked so I could take the train to the city to save gas.

Once you gain their trust there isn't much you can't get away with if you're willing to.

Girl: Where were you!!!? I tried to facetime and call ya phone 9 times! What are you doing in Queens?

Me: I left my phone in the car and left the car parked so I could take the train to the city to save gas.

Once you gain their trust there isn't much you can't get away with if you're willing to.
She FT u 9 times.. SMH 

From jump you let a girl know either you trust me or you don't. Don't ask about my phone or social networks.

From then on .. flourish :smokin

If by accident you happen to leave your phone open and she sees nothing because you just erased everything/backed up to iCloud ... quadruple flourish :smokin

Last edited:
you gotta have two different phones, one needs to be for work. Have your buddies call you at that phone so you can talk about work with it.

Social Media has made it easier to cheat, but also a lot easier to get caught up if you sknt cover your tracks. And the way chicks screenshot everything now, every text message is part of a transcript that can end in the wrong hands
yep, thats why dudes gotta be careful what they text to these broads.

another thing, please don't pull a Arian Foster and take selfies with your jumpoff

Last edited:
keep your personal life off social media. from the beginning of the relationship never give the image of complete availibity(make sure she/ they know your a busy person and not always just readily available at their convenience).

so if and when you go dark it aint sus.

yep, thats why dudes gotta be careful what they text to these broads.

another thing, please don't pull a Arian Foster and take selfies with your jumpoff
Don't take selfies period. Alone. With your main girl. Nobody.

And stop using all these damn phone features. No need to face time unless you are in Afghanistan or something. Talk on the regular phone

Back
Top Bottom