How Do Some Guys Do It?

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Well then if that's the case you need to find other women to be friends with. That's just sad that some girls feel that way.

they are just friends, the way they are in relationships doesnt affect me one bit, so why would i get new friends?...lol

Idk I know I wouldn't want to be around people like that. I just think you should just surround yourself postive people, there is that saying you are who your friends are.

haha...not at all im a guy and im happily engaged.....the way my female friends are doesnt reflect on my personality at alllll...that would be weird, ifanything it has helped me grow somewhat of a backbone for these type of women.

Originally Posted by proper english

some of ya'll sound salty/upset.. Lemonade41 said it best.. it's all about confidence.. SMH at the "good dudes w/ good jobs" coppin' Bimmers and Evos and still on team YNS. i see ya'll.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

10 years down the line, let's see how that holds up.

real #%@@ right there

she'll be knocked up and wondering how the hell she got into that situation...

i feel you tho OP...i don't have an answer tho...maybe they want a project...or he's puttin it down...

Well then if that's the case you need to find other women to be friends with. That's just sad that some girls feel that way.

they are just friends, the way they are in relationships doesnt affect me one bit, so why would i get new friends?...lol

Idk I know I wouldn't want to be around people like that. I just think you should just surround yourself postive people, there is that saying you are who your friends are.

haha...not at all im a guy and im happily engaged.....the way my female friends are doesnt reflect on my personality at alllll...that would be weird, if anything it has helped me grow somewhat of a backbone for these type of women.

Well good for you then, for being happily engaged and for turning something negative & making to positive for you.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

no job, bounced 2 checks over 1,300 to my roommate for gambling fees. no car, and he dropped outta school. idk how he does it...

iw4x9t.jpg

the one in the middle. im not gonna say much because im good friends with both of em. but somtimes, i sit and wonder how they ever hooked up.

I have a feeling that deep down you wish she was your girl
laugh.gif

This has been the way it's always been. Young women in particular are running with who makes them feel alive and who has "swag" until they hitthat reproduction stage when most of them (not all) will come to their senses and settle down for a good provider.

Originally Posted by Honest Abe Lives

This has been the way it's always been. Young women in particular are running with who makes them feel alive and who has "swag" until they hit that reproduction stage when most of them (not all) will come to their senses and settle down for a good provider.

problem is that in todays world, neither women or men are conscious enough to protect themselves, so more than usual these young women that get with these men,based on only on appearence or "swag" end up getting pregnant and then these deadbeats walk out, leaving this young girl with all the responsabilityand only then do they learn their lesson, practically when there is a new baby brought into a broken home from the start....this is the new americandream...its SAD!

Originally Posted by Honest Abe Lives

This has been the way it's always been. Young women in particular are running with who makes them feel alive and who has "swag" until they hit that reproduction stage when most of them (not all) will come to their senses and settle down for a good provider.

problem is that in todays world, neither women or men are conscious enough to protect themselves, so more than usual these young women that get with these men, based on only on appearence or "swag" end up getting pregnant and then these deadbeats walk out, leaving this young girl with all the responsability and only then do they learn their lesson, practically when there is a new baby brought into a broken home from the start....this is the new american dream...its SAD!

very true...and chances are dude will just go do it again to another woman and the cycle continues...

some females actually like to take on the "sponsor" role w/ males that don't have anything going for themselves... becausethey like to feel "in control" and "dominant." some females have a predilection that they can at anytime "cut them loose" andenjoy the chase... because half the time a man that has nothing will come back...

lol... in my friend's cases... they tell their "sponsors" every sweet nothing in the book and make them feel like a truewoman just to keep that financial support system intact. and sadly, it works. lol. males know how to work the system (a woman's mind) through words and inmost cases, they can put it down under the sheets...
wink.gif

some female's work up the false pretense in their minds that men actually mean what they say 99.9% of the time and get used to thatone male gassing them up that they actually stay due to the fact that they make them feel good about themselves... the self esteem factor.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

no job, bounced 2 checks over 1,300 to my roommate for gambling fees. no car, and he dropped outta school. idk how he does it...

the one in the middle. im not gonna say much because im good friends with both of em. but somtimes, i sit and wonder how they ever hooked up.

I have a feeling that deep down you wish she was your girl
laugh.gif

This!

No idea. My ex left me to get back with her ex boyfriend, whos 22 without a high school degree/GED or job. got knocked up, and her boyfriend basically vanishedfrom her life. I shouldve expected that from a semi-hood chick. I dont know how people feel bad for these dumb broads, they just do it to themselves when theyjust go for whoever got the most corny "swag" or whoever acts like a complete goon the most

So it never occured to anyone that sometimes the baddest chick can have the lowest self esteem?
Better yet, a female being good looking does not mean SHE is doing anything to better herself.

Doesnt seem abnormal to me.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

No idea. My ex left me to get back with her ex boyfriend, whos 22 without a college degree or job. got knocked up, and her boyfriend basically vanished from her life. I shouldve expected that from a semi-hood chick. I dont know how people feel bad for these dumb broads, they just do it to themselves when they just go for whoever got the most corny "swag" or whoever acts like a complete goon the most

seems like you were the re-bound, you should be happy to have dodged that bullet, coulda been you with that seed.

No idea. My ex left me to get back with her ex boyfriend, whos 22 without a high school degree/GED or job. got knocked up, and her boyfriend basically vanished from her life. I shouldve expected that from a semi-hood chick. I dont know how people feel bad for these dumb broads, they just do it to themselves when they just go for whoever got the most corny "swag" or whoever acts like a complete goon the most

Is your girl named Jordan Fetish, by any chance?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

No idea. My ex left me to get back with her ex boyfriend, whos 22 without a high school degree/GED or job. got knocked up, and her boyfriend basically vanished from her life. I shouldve expected that from a semi-hood chick. I dont know how people feel bad for these dumb broads, they just do it to themselves when they just go for whoever got the most corny "swag" or whoever acts like a complete goon the most

Is your girl named Jordan Fetish, by any chance?

nerd.gif

hi thur.

Women like fixer uppers. No woman wants a perfect guy, women are very insecure. They like projects guys they feel they can turn into a real good man. Plusdudes with no jobs or futures have more time to perfect their pipe game

No idea. My ex left me to get back with her ex boyfriend, whos 22 without a college degree or job. got knocked up, and her boyfriend basically vanished from her life. I shouldve expected that from a semi-hood chick. I dont know how people feel bad for these dumb broads, they just do it to themselves when they just go for whoever got the most corny "swag" or whoever acts like a complete goon the most

seems like you were the re-bound, you should be happy to have dodged that bullet, coulda been you with that seed.

I actually made a post about that. she got pregnant a month after she broke up with me, when i found out i literally jumped and did the tiger woods fist pumpcause I was so happy that we didnt work out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

Women like fixer uppers. No woman wants a perfect guy, women are very insecure. They like projects guys they feel they can turn into a real good man. Plus dudes with no jobs or futures have more time to perfect their pipe game

that plus they like to #!*!+ and complaint to their female friends. end result = women LOVE the drama. /end thread]

I actually made a post about that. she got pregnant a month after she broke up with me, when i found out i literally jumped and did the tiger woods fist pump cause I was so happy that we didnt work out
laugh.gif

good for you man......next time be a little wiser on who you choose to sleep around with. as men we have issues being selective.

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

Women like fixer uppers. No woman wants a perfect guy, women are very insecure. They like projects guys they feel they can turn into a real good man. Plus dudes with no jobs or futures have more time to perfect their pipe game

that plus they like to #!*!+ and complaint to their female friends. end result = women LOVE the drama. /end thread]
Yeah your right about that. They need a loser so they can mouth of to their friends about him. With a good guy all they could do is talk about howsweet he is. Their friend would get tired of hearing that/jealous.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom