how do Tapout shirts fit?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kobe Fan

although i dont wear Tap out myself,

it seems like if you wear anything now a days you are immediately labeled as something, for example, urban wear = ghetto, polo = preppy, mma wear = douchey, loud colorful clothing = hypebeast.

sick.gif
Truth. but thats the world we live in, there is always a label on everything
smh.gif

lol @ ppl that care what others think of em...i have some christian audiger and i'm not gonna stop wearing it because people might perceive me to bedouche...i could care less. its actually sad people are at unease when they spot someone in a tap out shirt...im gonna go ahead and assume people whoautomatically associate tap out shirts with a possible threat probably received a few swirlies and wedgies in school.

this is NT...the same place where people wear loud clothing and STF jeans..just because people may pre-judge you when you're wearing stuff like that as a@%%% it doesn't mean you're going to stop wearing it...you may think you're fashionable and it may look good to you..simple as that.

just do you.

LMFAO

my gym partner an I were talking about how skinny dudes wear these on campus just last week.

I've said it in a previous Tapout-related thread:

You would call people "douchebags" for wearing Tapout on the Internet, but if that dude had a black eye and cauliflower ears, you ain't saying**** to his face.

Originally Posted by Bastitch

You would call people "douchebags" for wearing Tapout on the Internet, but if that dude had a black eye and cauliflower ears, you ain't saying **** to his face.

i was at my friend's bachelor party and jason "mayhem" miller and a few other local mma dudes started getting punchy. never once did it enter mymind to explain that his behavior and his tap-out shirt were reinforcing stereotypes.

You would call people "douchebags" for wearing Tapout on the Internet, but if that dude had a black eye and cauliflower ears, you ain't saying **** to his face.

nah my thing is..............

if i see any dude built to wear it he is OK by me. If he is into MMA thats even better.

Im talkin about the frail dudes who wearin the Tapout Ts.
laugh.gif

they come off as the real douchebags

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

if i see any dude built to wear it he is OK by me. If he is into MMA thats even better.

laugh.gif

You know what's funny Lurk, if you watch MMA fights..a lot of fighters don't have a clean body like you'd expect them to have. A lothave love handles, chubby stomach, etc.

Last night on the way out of the gym, around 12AM-$%%, I ran into a drunk frail dude wearing a Tap Out shirt with an Ed Hardy cap acting reckless outside. (The gym is located on a busy street that's filled with lounges, bars, movies, etc.) It instantly reminded me back to this thread.
laugh.gif

I dont watch MMA at all, but the ones who not toned prolly got that "fat muscle" like at least.

lol that drunk dude is a perfect example.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

laugh.gif

You know what's funny Lurk, if you watch MMA fights..a lot of fighters don't have a clean body like you'd expect them to have. A lot have love handles, chubby stomach, etc.

Last night on the way out of the gym, around 12AM-$%%, I ran into a drunk frail dude wearing a Tap Out shirt with an Ed Hardy cap acting reckless outside. (The gym is located on a busy street that's filled with lounges, bars, movies, etc.) It instantly reminded me back to this thread.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A good Ultimate Knockouts DVD would be fine.

I personally don't like buying anyone clothing, headwear, or footwear unless I'm 10000000% certain what their size is and that they love wearing acertain brand.

from what I see - their most likely tight because every fella i see wearing them - it fits REALLY tight

so unless people are picking a size smaller each time - it must be a tight fitting shirt

I'm planning on going to Macy's tomorrow anyways to pay my bill. I'll try some on shirts for you, OP.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

I'm planning on going to Macy's tomorrow anyways to pay my bill. I'll try some on shirts for you, OP.
laugh.gif

lol. appreciate that. since no one else in here helped out. you're the man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Originally Posted by dgk3188

this is actually kinda hot...then again, i'm into the whole japanese dragon/koi thing

method=get&rs=68&q=75&x=93&y=71&w=293&h=349&ro=0&s=DBAF3ECC-19B9-EECA-285002885C2849D3.jpg

i'm too frail to be rocking these though
laugh.gif
OH MAH GAWD (C) CHARLES BARKLEY

That thing is louder than a hoodrat at Target.

I think I see the Virgin Mary on there.
smh.gif
I gotta use that.

Back
Top Bottom