How do the Jordan 1 Anniversary fit?

I'm trying to get some Jordan Anniversary 1's, but I know Jordan's have all kinds of size ranges lately. Does anyone know how the Jordan 1 Anniversary's (the silver joints with the brief case) fit? I normally wear an 8.5 mens, but I have an 8 in the cement 3's and a 9 in the Jordan XI Anniversary. My foot is long and narrow.Thanks in advance.

I'm trying to get some Jordan Anniversary 1's, but I know Jordan's have all kinds of size ranges lately. Does anyone know how the Jordan 1 Anniversary's (the silver joints with the brief case) fit? I normally wear an 8.5 mens, but I have an 8 in the cement 3's and a 9 in the Jordan XI Anniversary. My foot is long and narrow.Thanks in advance.

I've always found the 1s to fit a bit narrow, even with the current (past 2 years) models. 11.5 tends to be my go to size on them, but I wear an 11 in just about every other shoe. The Anniversary 1s were no different. If you have any 1s I'd stick with what you have those in. If not try the 9 or at least an 8.5

I've always found the 1s to fit a bit narrow, even with the current (past 2 years) models. 11.5 tends to be my go to size on them, but I wear an 11 in just about every other shoe. The Anniversary 1s were no different. If you have any 1s I'd stick with what you have those in. If not try the 9 or at least an 8.5

Originally Posted by makavelidadawn

Get .5 bigger than your normal sz

roll.gif

Their weak. Not worth getting..

Back
Top Bottom