How do these websites get legit jordans so early?

For instance... marquesole, how do they get rising suns 12's and true blue iii's and more. How do these websites get the shoes early? And are they eventruly legit when they don't even come with a real box? Seems like very iffy stuff to me when you get an un labled box. Anyone else wonder about thesesites?

I do, and I think I've read how a couple of times in my years up year.

Truthfully I don't really care, I'm not one to pay outlandish prices to get a pair of kicks a little earlier than everyone else.

Stolen...

I say that if they don't come with a correctly labeled box then they're not legit anyway. That means they left the factory in a questionable manor.

Originally Posted by NTinfomaniac

Stolen...

I say that if they don't come with a correctly labeled box then they're not legit anyway. That means they left the factory in a questionable manor.

Yea I never really understood this either. I hate to get shoes without there OG box, so I always just wait till they release.

I actually think it's a inside connect they have. These sneakers are mass produced months in advance, and they sit around in warehouses waiting to ship.

I doubt they're stolen, because the sneakers getting out a little early is also beneficial to Nike as far as demand and publicity. I think Nike's doingit the same way record labels are e-mail and the internet with music.

The boxes are probably just produced at another location. And they sneakers and boxes haven't met to put them together properly.

Stolen...

Theyre not fake

i wonder about this too....I think Magic1978 has the right idea though...i doubt theyre stolen..

Yea def. not stolen, its all about who you know in that business, I had a guy that worked at FOOTLOCKER WARHOUSE and it was east to get a pair early, the onesw/ out box should be a "inside" connect, Id say NIKE is def. aware of the hype it'll bring their release and doesnt mind sellin them early,lolEveryones gettin paid one way or another ;-)

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

Stolen...

Theyre not fake

^ co-sign ! smh saying there not legit
roll.gif

good topic. ill say nike releases a small amount 2 give customers a taste. it helpss 4 the hype

Originally Posted by DeMJ23Kobe24Nise

Originally Posted by Jumpman23shoeFan

Stolen...

WoW overpriced B-Grades

exactly. i'll never buy from them again.

i read that reps have a way of getting them to stroes or websites that can hype something for their company with both sides coming away with what they wantstore high price and company instant sellout

I wasn't stating that they are counterfeit. I was saying that in my mind since they don't come exactly like they do when they releasein the store, then there's something not right about it.

There's no way someone can get size runs of product like that without something shady going on. Does no one remember the huge post about this subject lastyear including both marquee and air-randy in question?

nike probably does that on purpose to see how many idiots will pay twice retail to have shoes early. just like JB tells people something is an internationalrelease only. then people go on ebay and other sites and pay through the nose for them, only to find out a couple of months later the shoes are coming out inthe u.s. it's all a marketing ploy. u think nike got to be a multi-billion dollar company by letting people screw them?????

First thing you have to tell yourself is this:

The stores recieving these early are in CHINA. So someone who is in charge of the factory is working out a deal with these stores, with or without Nike'sconsent. Therefore, they get released early by stores who are buying them early for a possible slight price-hike...

They are not fake, they are not B-Grades.

B-Grades get stamped right away. Nike's workshops are very strict on B-Grades.

Originally Posted by jgamel81

nike probably does that on purpose to see how many idiots will pay twice retail to have shoes early. just like JB tells people something is an international release only. then people go on ebay and other sites and pay through the nose for them, only to find out a couple of months later the shoes are coming out in the u.s. it's all a marketing ploy. u think nike got to be a multi-billion dollar company by letting people screw them?????

I agree… it's one thing to have one pair stolen, but a totally different thing when your talking aboutmultiple pairs showing up in different websites. You will never see this with other companies; having their merchandisesold like this. But I don't think anybody buying them early is an idiot,they just get paid well enough to afford to buy them without a problem. Just remember everything Jordan Brand does isplanned.
alien.gif

"Grand Hustle" -- seems to be on point with his hypothesis,,
this is a question Ive pondered for awhile now ,, good topic.........

Originally Posted by Jumpman23shoeFan

For instance... marquesole, how do they get rising suns 12's and true blue iii's and more. How do these websites get the shoes early? And are they even truly legit when they don't even come with a real box? Seems like very iffy stuff to me when you get an un labled box. Anyone else wonder about these sites?

sorry to go off topic for a minute but every time i try and log on your account JUMPMAN 23 SHOEFAN it says it is not found. so i don't know whats upwhether you are here are gone but anyway
i got the 10/13 pack you want. just hit me up.

now as for the topic

i think my man grand hustle sounds like he has it down on how things work on the early release's

this has been discussed and you guys are wrong.

if Nike was letting a few slip early to build hype why did Air Randy get shut down?

These super early shoes are leaked out of factories by factory workers, that's why they dont have boxes. Boxes are made right there in the factory, do youreally think they produce a bunch of shoes, just throw them all loose onto a truck that takes them to the box makers where they sort them and put them intoboxes??

What about the odds that one or more of the workers being paid 30 cents per hour might slip a couple shoes off the production line and sneak them out for theequivalent of a weeks pay?

Maybe that isnt exactly what's going down, but I bet it's close.

That being said the shoes are NOT FAKE, NOT B-GRADE.

Back
Top Bottom