mad.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

when you don't have to ask questions like this
real talk

for real, when you can't imagine living your life without them. i love my parents
embarassed.gif

This question reminds me of the scene from Anchorman. All of the damn videos were deleted from YouTube due to violation of the terms of use
smh.gif

When you think that you absolutely hate them for something they did to you, but you still want to be with them, and you still couldn't imagine going to themovies, the mall, or just hanging out together with someone else this Saturday... then you might be in love.

When you realize that this other person is not perfect, and you've seen a bunch of things about that you don't necessarily like, but you still have anoverall feeling of respect and admiration for them... then you might be in love.

When something good happens to you and you think that it would have been so much better if that other person was there with you, like having a good time reallyisn't enough anymore, because you want to have a good time with this other person as much as you can... then you might be in love.

When you realize that this other person feels all of those things for you... you're in love.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by Kiss My Airs 33

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

BreatheInEasy wrote:

when it hurts.

love should nottttt hurt my man

100% Wrong.

Pain = Love.

truth, but it shouldnt
frown.gif

I think it should hurt, for the simple fact that if everything is the same, no matter the situation, you'll get bored, and boredom isn't good in arelationship.

I don't know, but if you were in love, you would feel it...like in your chest. Whenever you hug that somebody you get chills down your spine and itfeels good.....yup, I'm shuttin' up. Startin' to relapse.

Back
Top Bottom