How do we feel about regifts?

My kid got a sketch and glow easel that’s a clear cut regift from 2021 and the screen is all scratched up from our best friends

Now, they got her a couple of other, more thoughtful gifts so it’s not all meaningless, but I’m offended by the thoughtless gesture from close friends.

Thoughts?

As long as you’re not regifting something around the person who first gave it to you, and it’s something the person you’re regifting it to would actually like, I don’t see the problem.

Nothing wrong with it unless you're regifting the gifter or it really is in bad shape. **** tough out here, appreciate the gesture.

Me and my wife don’t drink like that, so regifting the liquor we get during the holiday’s has been super clutch.

Regifting new items is fine with me, especially if the other person would appreciate it but this is a gift from 2021 that’s all scratched up

**** is foul

yeah **** is an expensive time of year. can’t be getting offended like that over something so small.

yeah **** is an expensive time of year. can’t be getting offended like that over something so small.
Honestly I’m more upset than offended. I’m the kind of guy where if you spent $5 on a thoughtful gift for my kid, I’d be ecstatic. I just want you to show that you care.

Like Capt Kirk said in Star Trek 4 when he traded in his glasses and was reminded they were a gift. And he said yes, they will be again!!

Back
Top Bottom