How do you all feel and view jealousy towards your girl?

A lot of these threads been popping up lately.

Not looking good for NT in 2016 
mean.gif

I bet she sees the smirk on your face whenever she views her phone. 2 months in and she's got you wrapped G. Don't let her do that man. its not her, it's U.

You don't own her my dude. Put more energy on yourself to Maximize your value young man!
I hear you, but you have to speak up and nip stuff in the bud. You don't "own" her but you are supposed to lead. Call it what you want. Can't just let anything fly. If you aren't cool with her sitting on the phone chatting with other dudes, fine. Doesn't make you insecure or controlling. Just put your foot down.

But dude is 2 months in, so right now, he can't be demanding these types of things.

Later on down the road, sure. He has EVERY RIGHT, to tell her, "Aye, I need you to limit how often you are talking to those dudes man. You are MY woman." Nothing wrong with that.

And like @ksteezy
  said, eventually she will tell them to fall back or they will fall back seeing as though she is yours

You got a girlfriend?

**** like this is why I don't believe in having female friends especially if she got a man. Just unnecessary stress for me, her and him.

OP you need to grab her arm real firm one time and stare at her. She'll stop after that.

No such thing as male friends. This is my mentality. You can fall for the whole, "I am not insecure" #nTLogic and allow her to go to dinner and movie dates with dudes if you want. Keep your eyes open

Kinda the sad truth

But I can have female friends but you can't have male friends [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Look with age ppl can be legit friends most times it can't be with single people u less y'all got history and legit not funny stuff

A woman can have male friends at young 20s it's way different

Kinda the sad truth

But I can have female friends but you can't have male friends [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Look with age ppl can be legit friends most times it can't be with single people u less y'all got history and legit not funny stuff

A woman can have male friends at young 20s it's way different
WTF?  People can have friends of the opposite sex at any age, don't believe in this nonsense guys here talk about

No such thing as male friends. This is my mentality. You can fall for the whole, "I am not insecure" #nTLogic and allow her to go to dinner and movie dates with dudes if you want. Keep your eyes open
Amen. I got 1 female friend and I introduced her to my girl when me and wifey had first met and they talk wayyyyyy more then me n her. She might shoot me a happy holidays text or some **** but when she wanna know something she text my girl. Me and her bf go hooping on Saturdays in the summer too. Actually for it to work it has to turn into a couples thing.

There should be no reason at all ya girl making new male friends after the day y'all make it official. My #1 rule.

Some of you may say its childish or insecure for someone to be either overly or just jealous towards your girl, mainly pertaining to her guy friends ect. Me personally, I'm in my early 20s and still dating, and been with my girl for about 3 months. Right now I'm having a hard time coping with the fact that she talks to her guy friends whether it be fb texting or talking on the phone, but I mean its not enough having a bf that you need attention from all these dudes friends or not, don't get me wrong she says they just chat as friends, but I'm sure those dudes flirt and everything, pisses me off to the point I just wanna end it but not sure if I'm over reacting or how to go about it. How do you all go about ur partner having friends or if any of you been in a similar situation Im in, I'd like to hear thoughts feedback on jealousy

As long as it isn't taking time away from what you guys are doing then you shouldn't sweat it. Yall only been together 3months, they were probably around before you so you might have to respect that. The same way she would have to respect your female friendships that came before her. If shorty isn't acting shady, leaving the room to talk or you cant account for her whereabouts during certain intervals of the day you should be good.

If all else fails, whenever she get on the phone just put it on her, orally or otherwise. Distract her from the distraction.

I think you should let her know how you feel and she should learn her boundaries. Would it bother her if you had women friends that you regularly texted, messaged, and hung out with? If she is okay with that, then I don't think she takes the relationship seriously.

Communicate with her. If you're looking for more than the yambs, but she's only there for your pipe print, then there's a major disconnect that will lead to something ugly.

And if she is hanging out with guy friends or going to the movies, nah man. That should be okay as long as both parties in the relationship are in agreement that it's okay.

If your chick is pretty she's is being offered the D on a daily basis whether it's thru the internet or in person, whether she's married or not.

It's up to you to accept it and trust her not to follow through.

Last edited:

No chick in a serious relationship is gonna be going to the movies and dinner one on one with a guy friend, that is a date....I'm pretty sure that's not what OP is referring to, I think he's more bothered by her having convos (texts, phone) and maybe hanging out on the block since they seem like a young couple....OP if shorty is going on dates with other guys, you might be the only one in a relationship, I suggest you do the same in that case.

Yeah agree with you man, in a way its being over protective cus I only been for couple months.. But ill keep that In mind
But I known her for a good while now, maybe 4years and she's always had friends, but before I got with her she was with her ex and I was telling her to leave him and flirting with her until she left him for me. So tell me if I shouldn't be tripping, if I was just a friend then and she let that happen

Last edited:
My rule I'm not getting cutting off anybody I knew before you and I'm not trying to meet new females after you and vice versa

Hell I look like stop talking to a chick that been cool to me for 10 years cus shorty I knew for a year isn't comfortable? Tough luck ma get over it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom