How Do You Approach a Woman You've Had No Contact With For Months?

No one in particular, just a few women that were definitely interested that I wouldn't mind hitting up again.

Short story: After a little stage of whoring myself out and building a respectable list of contacts, got back with an ex (yes, mistake, took an L, all that) and cut off contact with other girls, now single again.

How would you go about this in the least awkward of ways? Or just chalk it all up as an L and start from scratch?

No one in particular, just a few women that were definitely interested that I wouldn't mind hitting up again.

Short story: After a little stage of whoring myself out and building a respectable list of contacts, got back with an ex (yes, mistake, took an L, all that) and cut off contact with other girls, now single again.

How would you go about this in the least awkward of ways? Or just chalk it all up as an L and start from scratch?

sounds like you want advice on how to simp if you were truly whoring the chicks should know what's up when you contact them.

oh yea...YNS

pics of your ex too
nerd.gif

sounds like you want advice on how to simp if you were truly whoring the chicks should know what's up when you contact them.

oh yea...YNS

pics of your ex too
nerd.gif

she was ur ex for a reason and you went back to her

u dun goofed

oh well back to the drawing board lol

she was ur ex for a reason and you went back to her

u dun goofed

oh well back to the drawing board lol

Depends on how bad it ended. But I would call rather than text. Just to say hello. Do no, I repeat DO NOT, try to make a date on the first few contacts. You will look desperate

Depends on how bad it ended. But I would call rather than text. Just to say hello. Do no, I repeat DO NOT, try to make a date on the first few contacts. You will look desperate

Originally Posted by Executive76

oh yea...YNS

pics of your ex too
nerd.gif

Nah, I'm not lying to you. I have no reason to. Everyone was clear we were just having fun, nothing serious. Maybe I'm just weird for thinking it'd be weird to hit them up out the blue after flaking a few times, which eventually led to no communication at all.

Originally Posted by Executive76

oh yea...YNS

pics of your ex too
nerd.gif

Nah, I'm not lying to you. I have no reason to. Everyone was clear we were just having fun, nothing serious. Maybe I'm just weird for thinking it'd be weird to hit them up out the blue after flaking a few times, which eventually led to no communication at all.

a simple '' what up stranger'' text always work

you make your next move judging by her reply

it can either go 2 ways,she says what up back and u build from there, or she can just ignore u

it can either go 2 ways,she says what up back and u build from there, or she can just ignore u

what i do is either wait for a birthday or any significant holiday and wish them said holiday or birthday..that way its not weird and awkward but yet you get ur foot in the door to catch up on other things.

what i do is either wait for a birthday or any significant holiday and wish them said holiday or birthday..that way its not weird and awkward but yet you get ur foot in the door to catch up on other things.

I send them a facebook message, subject hey or hello, so i come off w/ friendly demeanor, then i just put in "how you been?'' its been a minute, just checking in more or less, i was thinkin about you... That usually gets me back where I left of on said jumpoff..

I send them a facebook message, subject hey or hello, so i come off w/ friendly demeanor, then i just put in "how you been?'' its been a minute, just checking in more or less, i was thinkin about you... That usually gets me back where I left of on said jumpoff..

Originally Posted by FedExciter

this

this

Damn, my ex always does this to me...she sends me random texts like "how are you stranger"  
laugh.gif
  sneaky !%$ %@%%% .  I always hit her with the couple word relpy "i'm doing good"  or "chillin, doing me"  that must piss girls off that they don't get an elaborate response.

Back
Top Bottom