how do you buy gas nt vol 8 ammmmmmmm 70 ?

Are you one of those peole that buy it on a need to get somewhere type of... ? I mean whenever I get soda or gum I`m always like put the change in gas and have to scramble to do the math kinda keeps me on my toes.I know we all aint putting 40 in each time

laugh.gif
until that needle is almost in the negative im not throwing any gas in there

the 1/4 mark is my empty and the 3/4 is my full in my Mustang.   The Honda is usually whatever I feel like putting in there.  sometimes I see how far to E I can get 
roll.gif

-edit-

Just got what youre asking.  I buy on a need to get somewhere basis
tired.gif

Wait, what? Put the change on some gas? That would literally only get you like out of the station.

Flag. I put in $50 if it's a week I'm running tight on cash or I'll fill her up $80 - $90. We pay a *#%! load more than you guys as well.
grin.gif

I wait till it gets to almost to almost being empty... Then I fill it up, cost me usually $40 with NY gas prices...

I dont get why people put in $5 at a time or even $10... Just going to have to fill up again soon

ill wait till it goes about 1/5, then put 40 in that !#%!!

everything is close tho, work, mall, movies etc

have a gallons used meter in my car, 97 grand prix GTP, which SUCKS on gas, so i just take a look at how much i get each time i put in, and if i get 5.4 gallons, i dont re-fill up til i get to 5.3 used.
laugh.gif
#broke

$10 on my Honda

usually lasts 2 days.......

When I feel adventurous I see how many miles I can get when the light turns on.

Does anybody elses car suck with gas after the 1/2 mark? got a 04 passat and ill go 100+ on the first half then like 30 on the other sometimes

It really depends, I usually only put gas in my tank when I'm at a quarter tank or less, but how much gas depends on where I'm going and if I'm doing anything the next day.  If I'm not doing anything the next day then I'll put in $10 or $20 to get me wherever, but if I gotta be somewhere by a certain time the next day then I try to fill up, so I'll have gas...

I always try to plan and buy at the two stations by me that are generally the cheapest. paid 3.43 the other day. I usually put 30 or 40 in. Although this one spot stopped charging extra for the CC so I've been filling up lately.

I fill up on a need basis. If I know im driving a far I'll put $15. If its a short trip I'll put $10 and drive until empty

I don't remember when the last time was when I let my gas tank fill up all the way using my debit card.. Lately I've been running on fumes all the time.

I know my car can get to the 350-360 mile mark comfortably from full to E so usually I fill up once I reach around the 310 mark to be safe, pending prices. I'll fill up early/wait if I have a hunch on gas prices changing.

I always fill up whenever I'm there though, all or nothing.

Back
Top Bottom