How do you deal with fleas?...

fleaCollar2.jpg

OP has Fleas??? thats sucks....

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

i dont think anyone on here could tell you how to Deal with fleas... NTrs are clean people

i visited a girl once... got home and had bit marks on my legs... never called back.... thats how i avoided fleas.

Get a big bowl of water and pour some handwashing soap in it. Then grab a small lamp and put it next to the bowl in the center of the room so that the lightshines and reflects the water. Then when you go to sleep just leave the light on all night and when you wake up you should find dead fleas swimming in thebowl.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

OP has Fleas??? thats sucks....

i dont think anyone on here could tell you how to Deal with fleas... NTrs are clean people
You wash their @#+ personally? Stop thinking...

Go to Home Depot. I forget the name of it but they have some stuff there that works great. Spray it around your house and it protects for 12 months. Cost about8 bucks. Also get Frontline to keep your dog from tracking them back in the house. Hope that helped bro. My dog brought fleas in my crib one time and they wereeating my legs up like that 14 year old fat kid eats chicken dinners.

you have to bomb your house with this type of gas. you have to be out of your house for 8 hours. you just have to call an exterminator. my dog never had fleabut my friend's dog had them and he did the same thing. also was your dog or cat with johnson & johnson's baby shampoo. that shampoo kills fleasand ticks, while your pet won't trip out if it gets in their eyes!!

Take a shower, and think about where you might have got them from. If it continues go see a doctor or go find some over the counter medicine to treats yourbites.

Back
Top Bottom