How do you feel about button-fly pants? vol. an open forum

I support the movement to abolish the button-fly pant. I thought it was cool at first when I saw it on expensive jeans, but it's not.
There was never a need for an alternative to the zipper. It's a perfect solution.

The button-fly needlessly complicates everything. The top button is impossible to open and close given the buttoning angle.

When I have to Pee a zip is all I need...zipper slogan. I also hate having to unbutton my pants to pee

most higher end jeans use button flys...

my pants are never tight enough where i need to unbutton all three or unzip...and pullin my **** out through the zippers is a no no

it dont matter to me...
Spoiler [+]
41611_147452728612367_7152_n.jpg

My jeans have button fly's. 
It actually doesn't make a difference to me. 

Majority of my jeans have them. I like it, accept when peeing AND you have a belt on. Such an inconvenience. That, and when you forgot to button one, it's a pain to button it unless you undo the rest
sick.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

My jeans have button fly's. 
It actually doesn't make a difference to me. 

Im in the same boat. Been wearing 501's for years and have never been inconvenient. Not once.

This should be in the thread about nothing, but I'll take this time to do something I've always wanted to do.

#firstworldproblems

happy.gif

I like the button fly. That is one place on my wardrobe I do not need sharp interlocking metal teeth. It's a mink trap down there.

Spoiler [+]
Jerryseinfeld.jpg

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I like the button fly. That is one place on my wardrobe I do not need sharp interlocking metal teeth. It's a mink trap down there.

Spoiler [+]
Jerryseinfeld.jpg

This was the first thought in my mind after i read the title
laugh.gif

Is there an overall purpose to button fly?  when jeans wear you can sometimes see the buttons outline on the crotch.  I always thought that was dumb
But i guess they are harder to break then zipper fly?  Either way a lot of my pants are button fly and i have grown to be ok with it.  But would prefer zipper

I'm scared of zipper flys...after a slight pinching accident....one of the worst pains in my life.

BUT

My girl hates button-flys, so...it's a tossup to be honest.

I got on a pair right now.

I got the buttoning down to a science. I unbutton them last night drunk, laying on my side, with one hand. Its not that hard.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

I got the buttoning down to a science. I unbutton them last night drunk, laying on my side, with one hand. Its not that hard.
Lmao what??? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Lmao what??? 
laugh.gif

Ha! Its going to take more than some buttons to keep me from that #%!!I just realized this is NT. I need to point out that I was with a female, or you guys will assume I pulled off some off the wall fap manuvering.

Back
Top Bottom