how do you feel about getting with a girl who already has a BF?

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

smh.gif
shake your heads all you want, but it was not easy getting her number.
She was sitting at a table talking to one of her girlfriends and I had to muster up the balls to just walk to her table and ask her out right on the spot.

Luckily she didn't feel too creeped out by that because I didn't even bother with any small talk
embarassed.gif
She wasn't creeped out because she's a %%*......fo'sho

i wouldn't start a relationship with a girl that i started seeing while she was with another dude.

If you're just trying to smash and not be her new boyfriend then go ahead. Her current BF is slippin' get yours
pimp.gif

I should say that I barely know her, I met her for the 1st time last night.

How exactly am I supposed to smash her on my first date?

It's not like she
A) has known me for a long time
or
B) is drunk at a party or something.

laugh.gif

YNS...

It's easy. If you work your game right you can get a girl to do anything you're up for.

Mmmmm Gina Carano
pimp.gif

To your question, that's something you don't do. If's she's with someone, she's off limits.. Even if she's not happy with the guy.

I've been in this situation. I wouldn't want it happening to me, but I mean, she insisted, saying how her boyfriend was "away for college".

Some dudes are emotionally unstable, no need to have the "ex" causing static...

At the end of the day *$*'s wrong, is bad karma & is just overall bad business ...

Just chill wit her and stuff til u smash... after that leave her alone. Dont invest your feelings into some chick that has a man

HIT AND QUIT SON!

I just got into this same situation earlier this week... Shawty is comin into my job tommorrow to get a free personal training sesh... Imma def run game on her though cuz she's way too fine and her man is wayy too wack

One you searched her on facebook, did it list who exactly she was dating?
B/c..you know...people lie.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

If getting with = smashing, no problem.

You should find out the legal of age in consent in your state. 17 is all good in my hood
pimp.gif
I'm 18 but I'm pretty sure that legally i can smash a 17 y/o
SO POST PICS!!!!

laugh.gif

But really, pics
devil.gif

Who cares about how she will treat "you" if she does that to her man....you not tryna wife that up to begin with just mess around.

Obviously she isn't feelin' dude like that if she's just giving you her # like that.

She's 17 anyways.

Son post pics, idc if she's legal or not because I'm not legal either so it makes no difference to me.

Oh, and you should just smash and end it. If she's going to cheat on her current man for you, then she will do the same when she's with you.

Just smash son. You got the digits so your good to go.

No need to catch feelings.

I caught feelings recently, but then quickly realized and slapped myself.

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom