How do you forget you first love?

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

You will never forgot but you gotta man up and move on. End all communications with her and if she wants to be your friend say NO...
Most dudes remain friends with their ex HOPING that one day she will come back
laugh.gif

Good luck
This. You've gotta be cutthroat. Mine was my best friend and I haven't spoken to him in a year and a half. I don't care how bad you want them in your life, you'll never truly move on till they're out of it. It's not fair to your current to have your ex around.

You won't forget, but in order to move on you have to stop trying to be all buddy buddy on that "at the least let's be friends" type of thing. It isn't realistic. You're going to continue having feeling for her and be a mess. Not worth it. Also, it's true what they say about getting over someone by getting under someone else. Spending time with other women will help A LOT.

You won't forget, but in order to move on you have to stop trying to be all buddy buddy on that "at the least let's be friends" type of thing. It isn't realistic. You're going to continue having feeling for her and be a mess. Not worth it. Also, it's true what they say about getting over someone by getting under someone else. Spending time with other women will help A LOT.

I dont have any romantic feelings for any of my exes, but ill smash all my exes together if they were ever down wid it.

I dont have any romantic feelings for any of my exes, but ill smash all my exes together if they were ever down wid it.

I never thought id get over mine. It almost ruined all my high school years and even after. I found myself a badder chick though, and she showed me how I AM SUPPOSED TO BE TREATED and after that, i opened my eyes, and IM COMPLETELY OVER HER. (never thought id say that). She tried to come back this year with a possible shot at yet, another relationship, but i hit her with (my avy in action) and she tried to at least get another shot at smashing.

I declined that too. Left her confused and all because i would never reject her advances and now its over and done with. She screwed up too much anyways so i walked away the bigger person.

I never thought id get over mine. It almost ruined all my high school years and even after. I found myself a badder chick though, and she showed me how I AM SUPPOSED TO BE TREATED and after that, i opened my eyes, and IM COMPLETELY OVER HER. (never thought id say that). She tried to come back this year with a possible shot at yet, another relationship, but i hit her with (my avy in action) and she tried to at least get another shot at smashing.

I declined that too. Left her confused and all because i would never reject her advances and now its over and done with. She screwed up too much anyways so i walked away the bigger person.

Damn son. Exactly how I feel right about now. Just got out of a 5 and a half year relationship. Two year old boy and everything. It kills me but I know it was for the best. People tell me that with time the feelings fade but you never forget. I hope they're right. Stay up fam.

Damn son. Exactly how I feel right about now. Just got out of a 5 and a half year relationship. Two year old boy and everything. It kills me but I know it was for the best. People tell me that with time the feelings fade but you never forget. I hope they're right. Stay up fam.

you look yourself in the mirror and realize that you're worth too much to be stuck in the past. the future holds only bigger and better things. you shouldn't harbor any animosity towards your exes but you should be ambivalent towards them. they're in your past for a reason.

you look yourself in the mirror and realize that you're worth too much to be stuck in the past. the future holds only bigger and better things. you shouldn't harbor any animosity towards your exes but you should be ambivalent towards them. they're in your past for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom