how do you get new sites approved for media embed list?

im tired of DMin certain folks in here with no response.

i want WNYC approved cuz i like their content and their podcast segments never work here.

:nerd:?

Probably gonna need more than just your request. Like a petition signed by 100 NYCers.

WNYC Radio is fantastic. One of my favorite LIBERAL media outlets to listen to for hot PROGRESSIVE takes. Happy to see you come to the light, papi. :smile:

tenor.gif

Keep this in the regional forum...

CA>NY

WNYC Radio is fantastic. One of my favorite LIBERAL media outlets to listen to for hot PROGRESSIVE takes. Happy to see you come to the light, papi. :smile:

im a independent, i take in WNYC for my morning fair minded liberal take on things without laughing at da MSNBC shenanigans.

Since when you became independent Ninja?
You support da don.

Since when you became independent Ninja?
You support da don.

and i voted for Obama twice. its called voting for your self interest.

when you vote based on ideology instead of your what you care about individually, you put yourself in a box where you feel like you gotta compromise your beliefs for some sort or greater effort, and to that i say "eff that, smd".

i know what i care about and i know what i dont, but for me to make a educated decision i gotta hear both sides of da isles pitching to me, and going from there, instead of entrenching myself on one side and ignoring da other side gotta say even thou its beneficial for me, hence why i would like WNYC to be added to da media list, i trust their Left wing ish cuz its fair.

gotta be a mercenary b.

Back
Top Bottom