How do you greet your peoples? vol.Dapping 10+ ppl Unnapreciation

Well, for females i just give em hugs + a kiss on the cheek and w/e
tongue.gif

Now the main problems are with the dudes..Like come on, theres 16 of yall just posted up lined on the wall and you all expect me to dap up every single on ofyou? Its like an assembly line.. They're sticking their hands out so i have to go with it. Im not a rude person so im not going to leave them in theirlonesomes. And everything is going good up to the 7th person, youre doing the default, hand clap, close fist w.e, and then the 8th dude wants to do somebackhand slap %@@+ upside down between the legs.
ohwell.gif
, messing up thecycle.
ever since then i set a 5 man limit to myself.,,If its more than 5 people, Ill walk past and your just getting a universal head nod..But then theres alwaysthat one guy in the group that jumps infront of you, right in your walking path and sticks his hand out
indifferent.gif
and has the nerve to do some next level %@@+
hv5751.gif

i stick with the head nod, i hate givin daps...not tryna walk around the room to greet everyone individually

certain dudes i give pounds, chicks give me kisses and other people i just say what up and keep it movin'..

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Now the main problems are with the dudes..Like come on, theres 16 of yall just posted up lined on the wall and you all expect me to _____ every single on of you? Its like an assembly line.. They're sticking their _____ out so i have to go with it. Im not a rude person so im not going to leave them in their lonesomes. And everything is going good up to the 7th person, youre doing the ____, hand clap, close fist w.e, and then the 8th dude wants to do some ______ upside down between the legs.
ohwell.gif
, messing up the cycle.
ever since then i set a 5 man limit to myself.,,If its more than 5 people, Ill walk past and your just getting a universal head ____..But then theres always that one guy in the group that jumps infront of you, right in your walking path and sticks his ____ out
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Now the main problems are with the dudes..Like come on, theres 16 of yall just posted up lined on the wall and you all expect me to _____ every single on of you? Its like an assembly line.. They're sticking their _____ out so i have to go with it. Im not a rude person so im not going to leave them in their lonesomes. And everything is going good up to the 7th person, youre doing the ____, hand clap, close fist w.e, and then the 8th dude wants to do some ______ upside down between the legs.
ohwell.gif
, messing up the cycle.
ever since then i set a 5 man limit to myself.,,If its more than 5 people, Ill walk past and your just getting a universal head ____..But then theres always that one guy in the group that jumps infront of you, right in your walking path and sticks his ____ out
laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
...I see it! ...it made me spit my powerade out
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
, messing up the cycle.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif

this guy
roll.gif

ohwell.gif
, messing up the cycle.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
OMMMMGGG
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ohwell.gif
, messing up the cycle.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Damn my sick mind.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ohwell.gif
, messing up the cycle.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

This is the best post reply fix I have seen on Niketalk and I agree but just keep dapping

ohwell.gif
, messing up the cycle.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ohwell.gif
, messing up the cycle.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jamaicans have simplified the dap by just using their thumb (we like to wear rings) like a thumbs up, and you only touch thumbs.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

a simple "eye to eye downward head nod" does the trick for me....
nah you got it all wrong its suppose to be upward.

I havent reached that stature of "coolness" yet....

Random people who give me the upward head nod seem to be trying too hard to look cool....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by That Guy

ohwell.gif
, messing up the cycle.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I give my friends hugs.....strangers, a simple handshake. None of that dap nonsense, I'm a grown *** man.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I give my friends hugs.....strangers, a simple handshake. None of that dap nonsense, I'm a grown *** man.

grin.gif
...So every time you see ya' boys, you hug them?....even if yousee'em everyday?
laugh.gif

....and daps are not age limited fam'

Back
Top Bottom