How do you guys feel about V Necks?

I use to associate these with homosexuals because they were the only ones I'd see wearing them but if you like them do you. Who cares what others think.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i came in here to say... v necks only look good on built guys.. and not ridiculously tight.

damn i was gonna say i like them on smaller guys...but not baggy
laugh.gif

V necks are cool I guess. I just don't get it when someone wears a white-t under a v-neck. It defeats the whole purpose of even wearing a V-neck imo.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i came in here to say... v necks only look good on built guys.. and not ridiculously tight.

damn i was gonna say i like them on smaller guys...but not baggy
laugh.gif
oh so opposite. but not like baggy.... fitted. i mean i guess they look nice on skinnier guys, but they aren't my type
laugh.gif

but are we in agreement that v necks should not be in a heftier dudes wardrobe?

I mean wear what you want, but not in SE D.C...you will get joaned on the whole day son. Bamma's will be like look at this clown in a V-neck.....Bammacomin straight from a v-neck party.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

if you hefty....its not a good look. But no matter what.......do you

Im "Hefty"
grin.gif
and i would rock em... just make sure they not Allthe way down to your belly button

i rock v-necks...but i can pull it off...simplistic attire..especially for the summer time

nothing is wrong with a lower case vneck, a upper case V NECK , aka deep V, is a no go, no matter how big , skinny, etc no guy should be showing cleavageperiod end of story, and of course no romo on this post

Back
Top Bottom