How do you handle a chick that won't shut up?

so i'm trying to show Memphisboi55 this chick i'm trying to put him on, and I couldn't find it on my comp, so i had to get it out my yuku uploads.

I don't have a purpose for this thread, so i'm gonna ask the question: "how do you handle a chick that talks too much?" i'm on thephone with this chick (not this one) and she's running on and on about her daddy in colorado and shes crying and crap, and i'm thinking, "damn,will you shut the @#+* up?" but in my mouth i'm like, "dang, word?". how do you tell her to shut the hell up without being offensive?

anyway, here ya go Memphisboi...

1e415c45ef4ced90afc303a1e5f8674629308a5.jpg

you were the OG poster of this broad?
eek.gif
pimp.gif

man, just dont talk to em...it's getting like that with one of the chicks i'm talking to...shorty's asking me these stupid *#+ hypotheticalquestions...i just keep it stern.

i'm all for listening (to get information that i can refer to) but shorty was telling me to watch Sexi n the City with her and @*#
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Sole Emcee92

She's beautiful, but she's need to lose some weight on her lower body.

Cellulite.
sick.gif

smh.gif
Two questions. How old are you? Are you serious?

I don't have a purpose for this thread, so i'm gonna ask the question: "how do you handle a chick that talks too much?" i'm on the phone with this chick (not this one) and she's running on and on about her daddy in colorado and shes crying and crap, and i'm thinking, "damn, will you shut the @#+* up?" but in my mouth i'm like, "dang, word?". how do you tell her to shut the hell up without being offensive?
yall read?

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I don't have a purpose for this thread, so i'm gonna ask the question: "how do you handle a chick that talks too much?" i'm on the phone with this chick (not this one) and she's running on and on about her daddy in colorado and shes crying and crap, and i'm thinking, "damn, will you shut the @#+* up?" but in my mouth i'm like, "dang, word?". how do you tell her to shut the hell up without being offensive?
yall read?

- Why post the pic, then?!!?

ohwell.gif

yeah I think dude randomly happened to want to show the pic to memphisboi in the process of making this thread at the same time

Back
Top Bottom