How do you keep white (edit) MID soles clean?

Is the only way to clean them every time you come home from using them?
nerd.gif

Esp. Vans

Thanks

EDIT EDIT EDIT

I meant midsole y'all hahah my fault

If they are clear soles thats one thing, but cmon man regular soles are gonna get dirty....big deal

Don't wear them if you care that much.

dont wear them
indifferent.gif

I am getting some shoes tommorow with Iced soles... idk if i will ever wear them except for my bday, the day they were released 6 years ago. July 4th FTW

wow...who cares if your soles are dirty
they are on the ground 99% of the time
who the hell walks around looking for dirty soles
indifferent.gif

I'm with everyone else, don't wear them if you want to keep them clean.

However, you could consider putting tape on them and cut the tape so it fits the shape of the outsole. I don't know if I WILL ever do this, but I'vedefinitely considered it with some of my clear soled stuff.

I'd be selective about where you rock your stuff. I don't wear ANY of my nice kicks outside, I will only wear them indoors.

Now, did he actually mean sole? or midsole? Since he mentioned Vans, I think he means midsole, since most Vans have a wht midsole.

Now if you meant midsole, especially with Vans (which are dirt magnets) there is nothing you could do. Except as you mentioned cleaning them after/before everywear. With my Vans, I usually just wait until its really dirt then give it a cleaning....

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Originally Posted by JFKTV

Just wheel yourself around in a wheelchair.

negative, there's a freak 'round my way who's wheelchair bound and she has filthy shoes.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom