How do you know when you're in a relationship?

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Originally Posted by Pepper

You know when you're in a relationship when all you want to do is spend your Friday night and Saturdays with that person.

Not true. You still gotta make time for your boys. It's not like you're married with kids
I think it holds some truth. Think about it, Friday rolls around the corner what you want to do? Burn one down (If you're about dat lyfe) and chill with your friends and hopefully scoop a few interesting characters along the way. As you begin to bond with someone you're seeing, naturally all you want to do (if you're genuinely interested) is stay hugged up beside them. Catch a movie Friday  night, crash at her place and smash in the morn 
pimp.gif

what do I know, I'm a woman.

You know when you're in a relationship when all you want to do is spend your Friday night and Saturdays with that person.

Not true. You still gotta make time for your boys. It's not like you're married with kids
I think it holds some truth. Think about it, Friday rolls around the corner what you want to do? Burn one down (If you're about dat lyfe) and chill with your friends and hopefully scoop a few interesting characters along the way. As you begin to bond with someone you're seeing, naturally all you want to do (if you're genuinely interested) is stay hugged up beside them. Catch a movie Friday  night, crash at her place and smash in the morn 
pimp.gif

You know what, miss you're all right. 

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

pimp.gif

Gracias.
I think some people really underestimate the Power of the P. Friday night and you at her crib and she's straddling you, you're going to go "hol' up hol' up, my boy's texting me." no sir.

Pepper wrote:
youngdoc wrote:
Pepper wrote:

pimp.gif

pics?

Originally Posted by Executive76

Pepper wrote:
youngdoc wrote:

pimp.gif

pics?

If you can find me on facebook, I'll grant you a friend request and you can sift through my albums to your heart's content. 

pimp.gif

Gracias.
I think some people really underestimate the Power of the P. Friday night and you at her crib and she's straddling you, you're going to go "hol' up hol' up, my boy's texting me." no sir.

The P only has power when it's new P.My pimps know wassup.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

So for all you guys munching on butt hole at night I gotta few questions.

No remnants of foul taste whatsoever on ya tongue? You going for a taste strictly when she's fresh out of the shower?

I used to think licking pearl was wack but then I started doing it and grew to love it. Can't see myself ever eating feces though.
sick.gif

i used to think licking pearl was wack too........until lil wayne started rapping about it.

always fresh out the shower you acting like i eat the booty after she took a dump or something
laugh.gif
sick.gif

it taste like pennies...nothing wrong with some whip cream and syrup to sweeten up the taste
wink.gif

anymore questions about eating da booty?

ffff-o.gif

Originally Posted by taymane23

when you get calls at random. Or when you start not wanting to be around her as much thats when you know you cuffed.

is there any truth to this? like when guys officially settle down with someone, do they just sort of stop wanting to be around them as much?

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

when you get calls at random. Or when you start not wanting to be around her as much thats when you know you cuffed.

is there any truth to this? like when guys officially settle down with someone, do they just sort of stop wanting to be around them as much?
It certainly CAN happen. I'd go as far as to say it's very common. 
Always happens to me but that's just the way I am. Real solitary, get bored easily, etc. 

Always happens to me but that's just the way I am. Real solitary, get bored easily, etc. 
Yup.
Bu I do it subconsiscously because I want to preserve how I feel around her and not bore myself with her.

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Yup.
Bu I do it subconsiscously because I want to preserve how I feel around her and not bore myself with her.
Happened to me forsure cuz I would miss raging with my boys
embarassed.gif

well damb.

kind of ruins the honeymoon feeling. so this is expected of relationships? idk why i'm so surprised. i heard men do have a short attention span, especially when it comes to women. i guess just hearing it aloud kind of solidifies it.

figured it was just some, too. but then seeing all these cosigns leaves me feeling
tired.gif
I know. I know. 
tired.gif

but that type of outlook very rarely has anything to do with the woman ever. That's a personal thing.

figured it was just some, too. but then seeing all these cosigns leaves me feeling
tired.gif

Cap is right it's not all men and for men with those tendencies like myself, it doesn't have to apply to every single relationship.
At least I'm hoping not, for myself. I wanna settle down again someday. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom