How do you know which white chicks are into black guys??

How do you know which white chicks are into black guys?? i never had a white chick before, I never really approach them besides saying hi and casual talk,how do you know which ones actually date outside of their race? Discuss

after you mess w/ a couple of them you dont even think like that anymore...all chicks are fair game

its more about your similar interest than anything else

whatever you do not mess with the one who "act black". Those are the worst ones. Even though those are for sure most likely to accept you.

man its in the way they look at you, especially in class....and then when you go out and they're drunk they all of a sudden have the courage to come up toyou and talk about how much they like the way you dress, how smart and funny you are, and how they never have seen you out before and then when they saythey're mad at you that you never hang out with them (eventho ya are just classmates), its a wrap.........at least thats how it is at my university

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

black baby father
roll.gif

ALL OF THEM ARE...Its just if they are afraid if their trust fund would be taken away because POPS doesn't approve.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

ALL OF THEM ARE...Its just if they are afraid if their trust fund would be taken away because POPS doesn't approve.
laugh.gif
...True

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

after you mess w/ a couple of them you dont even think like that anymore...all chicks are fair game

its more about your similar interest than anything else

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

i work in manhattan, them chicks be kinda snobby.....dont be showing me any love
cross the bridge n try goin to Pub 46 in clifton. hella white chicks thirsting for blk/hispanic dudes

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

i work in manhattan, them chicks be kinda snobby.....dont be showing me any love
cross the bridge n try goin to Pub 46 in clifton. hella white chicks thirsting for blk/hispanic dudes

you coming???
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom