How Do You Make Blacks Black Again? (CLOTHING Question)

Sup NT.. I have a few black tees that seem to have faded a little bit.. and I was wondering if there were any way to make them black black again.. If I were touse Rit Dye, would that damage the design on my tee's? Thanks in advance

pimp.gif

^ me too, thought this was a different topic, mods would've been placing dudes on that banned list, lol

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Expected somethin Tooootally different

laugh.gif
yeah i was expecting NT'ers to be thinking of somethingelse... that's why i added the "(CLOTHING Question)" to the topic title... so can anybody help me?

You can use rit dye since it is a fabric dye it shouldnt dye anything else (like screen prints). You should test it out in a small area just to make surebefore you go for the while thing.

Originally Posted by RELEVANT SX

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Expected somethin Tooootally different

laugh.gif
yeah i was expecting NT'ers to be thinking of something else... that's why i added the "(CLOTHING Question)" to the topic title... so can anybody help me?

laugh.gif
Even then I saw it and thought it had to do with how flamboyant ablack person could dress.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

That's what I hate about it, it fades after first wash.

Lol, That happen to me and I thought it was just dusty so I watched it twice...
frown.gif
Lesson Learn, I never wear that tee no more when it became grey.

here's one of the tees:

tee_nevermind.jpg

i want to dye em but then again i don't want to ruin the tees.. and i can't buy new ones because they're from a couple seasons back and i can'tfind em anywhere else, not even ebay

if you don't sweat really bad in your shirts you should just febreeze them and hang it back up...

It won't make them blacker, but using Woolite Dark with your darks will help keep them from fading.

I use Cheer. They have a special kind made for black clothing - it works great. I also heard that it seals the color i you soak the T in white vinegar beforethe first wash.

Back
Top Bottom