How do you non-tippers handle gratuity or eating w/ a large group?

I tip my barber. cab drivers do not need a ******g tip. they aren't a business of service where they can drop me off any better or worse.
I HATE THOSE BATHROOM ATTENDANTS. I ignore them most of the time, tell them i'm good, but if im drunk sometimes i throw em a dollar but best believe im throwing on some cologne a few starbursts, and scooping some lotion to make sure my skins on point. :lol:

Two pieces of gum minimum and cologne for me.

roll.gif
I imagine there isn't a nontipper who would attend based on their whole psyche.
Or they them weird *** dudes, oogling at a girl giving a lap dance to the next dude.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Im sure atleast ONE non tipper in here goes to the strip club... 

Question for you non-tippers.... What do yall do when yall go to the damn strip club?
:rofl: I imagine there isn't a nontipper who would attend based on their whole psyche.

Or they them weird *** dudes, oogling at a girl giving a lap dance to the next dude. :lol:
You know a brother in there with a pocket full of quarters, drinking his drink, enjoying the main show.

Never really thought about it but does the club even pay the stripper's some hourly rate? Granted I know it's different for the ones that charge an arm and a leg just for you to get in. A stripper's job to me is one where I thought they got their income 100% from customers but that was always my assumption.

Strip clubs are fun but it's a big tease. I aint wasting hundreds of dollars for a chick to grind on me or pay a few stacks to smash in the back. I mean what's the highlight? Nut in my pants after a few lap dances? Maybe some head? I can't reconcile going to that all the time when I don't pay for sex.

Last edited:
You know a brother in there with a pocket full of quarters, drinking his drink, enjoying the main show.
Never really thought about it but does the club even pay the stripper's some hourly rate? Granted I know it's different for the ones that charge an arm and a leg just for you to get in. A stripper's job to me is one where I thought they got their income 100% from customers but that was always my assumption.
Strip clubs are fun but it's a big tease. I aint wasting hundreds of dollars for a chick to grind on me or pay a few stacks to smash in the back. I mean what's the highlight? Nut in my pants after a few lap dances? Maybe some head? I can't reconcile going to that all the time when I don't pay for sex.
no the strippers actually pay well a percentage... the pay a certain amount to the dj... etc... its kinda like a barber/beauty shops well sorta. Or some of the chicks have a sponsor, nowadays usually a chick turn g/f who looks out for them handles their money, make sure they drinks dont get spike/provide them with clean drugs etc...

But yea paying 100's of dollars just to see a chick dance, when you can shoot her half that by answering one of her ads on backpage/craigslist etc... And get the whole package.

Back
Top Bottom