How do you post on the forum?

• Traditional Computer (Desktop/Laptop)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mobile Web (Tablet/Smartphone)

• Application (Tablet/Smartphone) [please comment app]

• Total voters
I'm curious about how people post on here.  I rarely use my computer anymore and I have yet to find a mobile application that is good on browsing/posting on the forum as mobile web for the forum sucks.  I've tried "TapTalk" but I don't feel it gives you the same experience.  Anyone have anything else worth trying?

i browse on mobile but posting my well-thought out, witty, detailed, thorough, articulate responses is done from my laptop...

i make multiple drafts and proof my statements before i post, i can't do that on mobile...

Last edited:
99% on the computer...1% on my phone. Really only use the phone when Im out and waiting for something (appointment/airport)

80 % desktop // 20% phone...........phone mostly to read and post pics ........desktop a lot for nba thread 

Mobile, can't even remember when I browsed NT from a computer.

since i post mostly when im at work usually my laptop but if im home and on NT from my phone 

Im at work 90% of the time Im on NT and I try not to be the "stare at my phone in public" guy.

i browse on mobile but posting my well-thought out, witty, detailed, thorough, articulate responses is done from my laptop...

i make multiple drafts and proof my statements before i post, i can't do that on mobile...

Yes, you can. I haven't posted on NT (or any site) from a laptop since 2013. Just sucks because I'll be reading an old post and see that I typed "care" instead of "car" two weeks later. :lol:

With stuff like Citrix, I don't really need a computer outside of doing actual work.

Last edited:
I'm really surprised it's just about 50/50. I know a lot of you don't care but this sort of thing affects how people advertise on web sites. Thanks for all the input so far.

Back
Top Bottom